• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Ethereal Cloaks?

• Thread starter Morgana LeFay (PoV)
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
M

Morgana LeFay (PoV)

Ok, I saw someone wearing one of these today...I WANT ONE! :)

Does anyone know how or where to obtain them?

Thunderz

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Changling dupe, becarefull when buying one as it just looks like a jet black dyed ordanerry cloak in pack/trade window and on vendors. A few weeks back people were posting here about being scammed because theres no way of telling if its real or just a cloak.

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

They are a dupe of an item called the Cloak Of Shadows. I'm not sure how many real ones exist I think it was 1-2 but don't know for certain. The last I heard of the real one it was on Napp? or GL? belonging to a guy called Nails. (I think - it was a long time ago)

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
copy/paste from the Rares forums, event rares sticky,Napa, season four

Cloak of Shadows (Blessed, Ethereal color) (1) (200 Mil)

L

Lord GOD(GOD)

"Won't these be deleted on sight by GMs?"

Sadly not.

C

Chocolate Moose

I have the cloak and the only way they would delete if there was a patch involed with deleteing duped items.

Lady_Calina

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I was given one of those cloaks almost two years ago as a birthday gift. I've spoken to several GMs since then on that character, and none have said anything is wrong with it.

In fact, several people I know have cloaks like these and none of them have ever been told that they're illegal now.

I'm sure that it was made with the Changeling Dupe, but its looked at like Sigil Items now.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
"Won't these be deleted on sight by GMs?"

Sadly not.
They're along the same lines as the neon blue hooded shrouds that got doggy duped to hell and back a while ago. (Shroud of Talkeesh dupe)
While "frowned upon" they are not illegal to own with the warning that action may be taken at a later time (just like the shrouds).
I kinda miss the blue shrouds, it let you identify the dupe supporters.