• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Establishment Review] Raphael's Provisions

W

Weezie

Greetings from Your Wandering Reporter Weezie!

While shopping I noticed this very nice shop in Makoto-Jima. I was very delighted to find that they kept the vendors stocked and a great variety of items for sale. The name of the shop is Raphael’s Provisions. The location to this nice establishment is 40’ 32 N and 34’ 44 W. The shop is just east and north out of the Makoto-Jima gate. I met Raphael in Luna placing runes to his vendor shop.

Speaking with Raphael was very interesting. He spoke of his love for the beauty of the flowers in the area of Tokuno. Baja was a new shard when he started to play Ultima Online. Raphael finds that there is so much to do in the game, he stays busy with plants, vendors and doing champ spawns. The vendors at Raphael’s have seeds, plants, potions and jewelry and many more things.

Shopping being one of the many enjoyments of Ultima Online this shop is sure to succeed.

Beware, I may be in your area next!

W

wreckdumb

i used to live next to him! (Pokesmot Vendors). if you need ANYTHING plants, this is the vendor shop to go to! always good deals too. always has seeds of renewal for cheap, all around good vendor house! still check it almost daily!

good job raphael and keep up the good work!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Wow! You got lucky finding him there! I really appreciate this vendor house too as it's always stocked. You can tell that Raphael works hard to keep his vendor house in order.

Thanks for your hard work.