Selling Armor Essential part of the Dexer Armour jigsaw - CLOSED

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 14, 2008
These are very nice leather shorts. They will fit in perfectly with many dexer templates, not as a defining piece, but as an excellent support piece. They have not been enhanced so there is still room to improve them further.

This will run as an auction, ending 22.00 GMT on Sunday 27th March. The item is on Europa but I will take payment on Europa or Atlantic. Buyer will be responsible for transferring item if needed. Ten minute rule in effect, all bids to be submitted online on this thread. I will run updates on Sunday as required.

****REVISION.****
Current best offer is 20m which will be accepted if nothing better comes in by 22.00 GMT.
Increments reduced to 1m. Buyout reduced to 50m.

Last edited:

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 14, 2008
Bump twice

Traders Hall seems to be busy this week. Either there are better pieces out there or this one is overpriced...

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 14, 2008
Bump for third and final time

Grav...20m offer is accepted barring a higher offer by 22.00 GMT. I have reduced increments and buyout.

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 14, 2008
21m to Best Friend is the current top bid

I *would* choose the weekend when the UK switches to Summer Time to do this...lol. Sorry ppl.

However, the time NOW is 20.30 GMT (or UTC). So 90 minutes to go.

Skelf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 14, 2008
21m to Best Friend is the current top bid

I *would* choose the weekend when the UK switches to Summer Time to do this...lol. Sorry ppl.

However, the time NOW is 20.30 GMT (or UTC). So 90 minutes to go.
Best Friend....for 21m the item is yours. ICQ me on 607 018 891

Item is on Europa. I can take payment on Europa or Atl. If Atl..we'll need to talk about how to do that..;p