• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Swordsmanship] erm a lil help please

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
so im thinking this

120 swords (or mace?)
100 hiding
80 stelth
100 ninja
100 tac
100 anat

should i do 100 lj?

Klapauc

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lumberjacking gives you only a small damage bonus to axe type weapons.
If this char is for some fun in pvm,lower anatomy a bit and get 70 bushido for honor/perfection bonus and add around 60+ chivalry.
For pvp look for some of the awesome templates Lynk and Boo have posted not so long ago.

Oh i see,only 100 ninjitsu.Try to go 110 or 115,powerscrolls for this are not that expensive.Mirror images are an awesome defence against physical attacks,especially when coupled with high dci.And wolf/bake form with +20 hitpoints and +20hci is really helpfull when running with less then stellar equipment.

loki danu

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
its just a matter of swoping skills at the min as ive got 115 archery

115 archery
100 anat
100 tac
100 hide
80 stelth
100 ninja
115 focus

could allways drop focus for swords then have range weps lol
im training on a new char to get skill up faster but i need 2 115 scrolls for swords and money is low lol

gonna have to use items to 120 ninja lol