• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Episode 5 - Evil Lord SMuRFY Tries a Classic Home Invasion

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raptor85

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's amazing how few people even THINK to use detect hidden inside their homes anymore...it's always the first thing I do when i walk in the door.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not everyone can be us right? Someone has to be the sucker at the poker table.

O

Oaka

I loved it lmao. I did the same thing to someone else in tokuno.

Never thought about taking screenshots of it.

First she tried to drop one plot and resize the other to make it 18x18.....I placed the plot that she dropped and told her I'd sell it to her for 30 mil....she paid.

Then after resizing she tried locking down a date palm rubble......thats now locked down in my house....and then the rest was other misc junk rubble :<

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Donna Karan was a great mark. Afterwards I caught up with her and she congratulated me on a great steal.

jack flash uk

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Donna Karan was a great mark. Afterwards I caught up with her and she congratulated me on a great steal.
NO she did not, and also asked for it back, don't hype yourself up what you did was lame, not funny, and each post you make is actually causing offense, maybe think about that

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes she did... She went so far as to ask me to help her broker a house trade because she recognizes the difference between a trustworthy player roleplaying a thief and a scammer.... I declined for lack of a house slot free on any accounts at the moment.

As for her being a great mark and congratulating me. She informed me that she too has a thief and enjoys playing it. She went so far as to allow me to take pictures of her saying Evil Lord SMuRFY is the king of thieves... Also available on our site.

It was very interesting to see her response as a mark versus episode 4's response, especially since Donna lost something of 100 times more value than episode 4. It speaks to her being a great sport about the experience and appreciating the trade of an experienced thief. Like any mark, I did offer to sell her the item back but she said she had another and it was fine.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I've never heard of Rogue Jones. You are just attacking me across the forums and openly lying. If you don't enjoy my writing. Don't read. I promise not to care one way or another.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
imagine? I did that for like the first two years after trammel came out. Bones meant LOOT.

LiquidSolidity

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes she did... She went so far as to ask me to help her broker a house trade because she recognizes the difference between a trustworthy player roleplaying a thief and a scammer.... I declined for lack of a house slot free on any accounts at the moment.

As for her being a great mark and congratulating me. She informed me that she too has a thief and enjoys playing it. She went so far as to allow me to take pictures of her saying Evil Lord SMuRFY is the king of thieves... Also available on our site.

It was very interesting to see her response as a mark versus episode 4's response, especially since Donna lost something of 100 times more value than episode 4. It speaks to her being a great sport about the experience and appreciating the trade of an experienced thief. Like any mark, I did offer to sell her the item back but she said she had another and it was fine.
Delusions of grandeur

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Go read the difference in responses between episode 4's mark and the marks in other episodes.

Episode 4 represents players that will cry and claim everything is a personal slight upon their person. My other episodes tend to show players in a better light as they respond in a more positive fashion and show themselves to be more mature players.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Since a few people have been arguing and this has turned into a place for people to come and complain from Uhall I'm locking this tread.

Do not carry the griping over to another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.