• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Episode 11 - Siege Perilous? Sure, I'll Rob Them too

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Only thing hard about stealing on Siege in my opinion is finding people, honestly I find prodo more of a challenge, finding something uninsured and "Worth" stealing is much more difficult. Especially if you're puritanical and won't go the guild stealing or persuasion routes.

I've done both, that's my opinion, and others are welcome to have a different one. But personally I find Prodo stealing more of an adventure than Siege.. especially since not being able to recall or Sacred Journey sucks...

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
heh, I love event stealing more than anything. Lots of marks, tons of people to fight. It's always interesting.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
To spare Nexus the added moderating time, I've got my forums functioning. People will be able to post comments on episodes on the site.

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
To spare Nexus the added moderating time, I've got my forums functioning. People will be able to post comments on episodes on the site.
Depends, if people want to toss accusations out here, and be un-civil, they will. Appreciate the thought though.

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I figure if some of it is diverted to there, it's better. I also posted episode 12, and more hate people send SMuRFY's way. Always fun. I'll post episode 13 when I have time. It'll probably be the second siege episode.

LiquidSolidity

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I figure if some of it is diverted to there, it's better. I also posted episode 12, and more hate people send SMuRFY's way. Always fun. I'll post episode 13 when I have time. It'll probably be the second siege episode.
You are probably best not to advertise your site on this forum.