• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Epic Faction Battle Guild on Atlantic

K

Kat SP

If you would like to join the SP guild on Atlantic, I will be guilding people this evening. Meet me in Moonglow/Fel. During other times, I can be reached on ICQ 220-571-153.

Everyone is welcome.

K

Kat SP

It's where me and Kelmo are atm! Waiting on Kush! Come on over.

G

golfnutt64

anyone have a char transfer token on LS...i have a couple nice chars on LS i would trans one of them to ATL???

G

I'll be wanting guilded.

Also, I have an umbra house I'm giving to Hattori, which he may be interested in using as a guildhouse. You'll have to ask him.

K

Kat SP

Nope, we haven't joined factions just yet. Giving everyone a chance to get trained up before we do that! We'll have to decide which faction to join or maybe talk to JC and see which faction might be able to take us all in. I'll get with ya this evening and get you guilded.

To whoever asked what the name of the guild is, its Siege Perilous Crew. [*SP*]

Heh.. Original, huh?

I

imported_BlacK RaiN

You're the GM?

I've been debating joining the Siege team on an alternate char of mine... but if this is the case.

Hellz no

I understand if your doing this to just start it up but I'm not following you or kelmo in any chain of command... sorry.

S

Sergul'zan_SP

<blockquote><hr>

Oh! Do we need to go join factions first? If so, which faction?

[/ QUOTE ]

All teh hot ladies are in CoM...

G

No worries, BR. It would be a good opportunity to get to know us and vice verse. We are not nearly as bad as our posting styles indicate. *winks*

K

Kat SP

I am at Moonglow bank/Fel, if anyone needs to be guilded!

There is no chain of command, rules or requirements to join this guild. The guild was set up for the event and anyone, friends and enemies alike, who would like to participate in the event are welcome to join.

The guild was put together, mainly for communication purposes during training and as the representative group of players from Siege Perilous. If anyone else would like to spend their time on Atlantic guilding players, I will happily make them emmisaries.

G

r0x.

I still don't have a char over there yet - but I'll let you know when I get off my lazy ass! :p

G

I am there right now, I can guild anyone who likes to be in it.

Kind regards

G

My gold in the bank keeps decreasing... I haven't insured anything and I don't die...

Why does this happen? I am not familiar with those scary shards

Kind regards