• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Entitled days question

C

CarlosN

Does anyone know if after the big update if your sim would turn the age of the entitled days? because my sim is currently 15 days old with 911 days entitled so i would be more then happy if they did.

D

DGLita

Do you mean the amnesty? I believe this is what its partly about, getting the skill locks according to account age, not sim age

G

No, the sim age will not change, but is irrelevant to amnesty since amnesty is based on the entitlement days you see listed, so you'll get gifts and skill locks based on that, so your sim age won't matter anymore

S

Simbo

been aroud since early beta and my entitled days are very low (about 700+), so it would go off how many days my acount was active? I know I was away for some time, then would come back and so on... Thank you for any reply! *hugs*

G

I sincerely doubt that. Some people would find it offensive or wrong if, i guess the right way to say would be, earned.

G

<blockquote><hr>

been aroud since early beta and my entitled days are very low (about 700+), so it would go off how many days my acount was active? I know I was away for some time, then would come back and so on... Thank you for any reply! *hugs*

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes that is correct. Your entitlement days are determined on how many paying days you previously had upto now.

G

My entitlement days is stopped for some reason, i cant figure out why my oldest sims day age should match my entitlement she was created the same day the account was but when my entitlement hit 1050 it stoped dead and has not moved in the last 29 days my oldest sims day age is now 1079 my entitlement should be the same but now its not

anyone have an answer for this? ive spoken to Dev Greg in person about it 2 weeks ago and sent emails to the dev team email with no responce...