• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Entering the Abyss

D

Drawde2

Just now, I tried to enter the Abyss through the Infernal champ spawn. You can no longer do so without havinf finished one of the quests the normal way. :( Kind of hard on a non-combatant (stealther)

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That sounds odd ...

The good news is that the shrine of singularity quest requires no combat.

D

Drawde2

Killing shades isn't combat?

Fortunentally my stealther has 100 wrestling, so I gave him my only set of virtue armor and some healing potions. I ended up not needing the pots, but it took forever to kill one shade. Then I remembered one of Animal Form's types was a giant serpent...

Maplestone

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You don't have to do the seer's quest - you can go straight to the shrine (the hunt-shades quest just points you in the right direction).

D

Drawde2

Nice to know that NOW :p

Actually, thanks for that information. Nice to know that.