• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Enhance Client Mount Macro?

Network

Visitor
Is there a way to make a macro to mount a horse in EC?

I can get it to target the pet but it doesn't want to "double click" if you will. Anyone know how to do it?

Merlin

The Enchanter
Professional
Governor
Supporter
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Are you talking about an ethy or a 'live' pet?

If in EC, you can drag the ethy mount icon from you pack to your hot bar and then set a macro key for it. The only ethy mount I've ever had trouble with this on is the Tiger vet reward mount... but all of the others should work.

Bearclaw

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I use a slightly different macro from Djad's version and I'll admit I've never tried the target horse mount option, so I don't know what its limitations are, but I use the following:

1. Target nearest follower
2. Use targeted object.

With this version of the macro, I can mount any rideable pet almost instantly as long as I am standing near enough to use it. If I have two rideable pets out of the stable, I just make sure I'm standing closer to the one I want to ride.

I find this macro very useful for my tamer because the macro works with my Cu's, horse, nightmare, etc...

Of course you would still need a different macro for an ethy, as Merlin stated above.

Just throwing a different option out there. DjAd's version will also work just fine.