• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] (ENDS SOON) Mothers Day Weekend Silent Auction In Zento On Atlantic Ends TODAY @ 7:00 PM EST

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Greetings and welcome back again! My Mother loves to shop and receive gifts. She especially loves auctions. This week, why not treat yourself or your Mother to a special rare to remember. I have a wide variety to choose from, so have a look around, bid on the rares you could use and enjoy. Thank you very much for your continued support. Good luck and Happy Mother's Day!

Atlantic Silent Auction Information, Times and Rules:

On every Saturday I host an ingame silent auction on the Atlantic shard at my Zento house that ends at 7:00PM EST (19:00 Hours). I always auction off 24 items/packages (LOTS) per week. There will be no Buy Outs and No Reserved Prices. I can be reached in game when available on the "Silent Auction" chat channel. Bidders can only contact me here on Stratics, ICQ – 150528775 and http://www.facebook.com/nailswarstein

This month’s auction ends Saturday May 10th, 2014 at 7:00 PM ET / 1AM CET / Midnight GMT / 6PM CT / 5PM MT / 4PM PT / 8AM Tokyo / 9AM Sydney

Please check your time zone for daylight / summer saving time changes. I selected this end date and time so it did not interfere with EM hosted Events, traditional work schedules, and traditional sleeping hours. If you are unable to attend, please ask a friend to be your proxy bidder. Also please use this website http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/to determine when the auctions end in your time zone.

First Floor

Lot 1 – Season 3 Oceania Event - Glorious Lady's Shroud Of The Champion (1) - 5 Billion Reserve Price
Lot 2 – Season 12 Atlantic Event - Bloodied Primitive Idol Representing The Gluttonous Orcish Diety Called Bludgod - Removed To Be Anonymous - 185m
Lot 3 – Season 11 Pacific Event - Mirror Shards - Pfloyd - 265m
Lot 4 – Season 11 Europa Event - An Enchanted Mirror Of The Time Lord - Jooky - 410m
Lot 5 – Season 11 Atlantic Event - Desiccated Victims Of The Britannian Collector - Jooky - 320m
Lot 6 – Season 4 Napa Valley Event - The Head Of Tal'Keesh - Solus - Billion

Second Floor

Lot 7 – Season 10 Baja Event - A Keg Of Extremely Fragile Explosive [Do Not Shake] - Brianfreud - 155m
Lot 8 – Season 11 Atlantic Event - Pelt Of The Fabled White Hart - Vladimir - 325m
Lot 9 – 2002 Tournament Of Champions Prize - Sword Of The Champion - Karek - 600m
Lot 10 – Season 12 Lake Austin Event - A Star Plucked From The Sky: In Memory Of Eliad And Luna - SlickRick - 116m
Lot 11 – Season 8 Pacific Event - Blackrock-Warped Claw - Solus - 89m
Lot 12 – Season 8 Pacific Event - Ruby-Encrusted Ratman Wand - Dragonfly - 88m

Third Floor

Lot 13 – Atlantic Guard Rank - Corporal Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata - Gwen - 55m
Lot 14 – Season 8 Atlantic Event - Brigand Officer - Stelly - 125m
Lot 15 – Season 3 Drachenfels Event - Gladiator Of Malas - Gwen - 75m
Lot 16 – 2010 Halloween Event - 2 x Mesanna Dyed Jack O' Lanterns - Longtooths - 90m
Lot 17 – Server Birth - Basin - Shumer - 226m
Lot 18 - Server Birth - Wash Basin - Longtooths - 111m

Fourth Floor

Lot 19 – Season 8 Lake Austin Event - Elfish Toymaker's Garb (Happy Holidays! Lake Austin, 2010) - Lady Hate - 100m
Lot 20 – Season 8 Europa Event - A Dark Elf Longsword - Flutter - 22m
Lot 21 – Season 3 Asian Event - Happy Halloween Pumpkin - Flutter - 37m
Lot 22 – Pre-Patched Jewelry - Tree Ornament Bracelet, Earrings, Necklace - Karek - 15m
Lot 23 – Season 5 Baja Event - Santa's Ring (Crystalline Ring) - Karek - 300m
Lot 24 – Season 11 Great Lakes Event - Whoopee Cushion - Slick Rick - 121m

Auction Information and Rules For New Bidders:

All bidding will be done via Bulletin Board. All bidders and proxy bidders must include their prominent name (not unknown alias) and provide contact information (ICQ, AIM, Yahoo, or Stratics Name) in addition to their bid amount. Bids must be made in 1 Million Gold or higher increments. There will be a 10 minute cool down period starting with the last bid placed on items between 6:50PM – 7PM EST. Players can choose to continue bidding past 7PM EST only on items that received bids during the last 10 minutes period, and can continue bidding for another 10 minutes until no more bids have been received for a full 10 minutes. Anyone can bid in this cool down period, even players who have not previous bids. Please note any bids not adhering to the auction rules will be subject to deletion at the Auctioneers discretion.

Receiving Your Winnings:

Gold will be acceptable on Atlantic only. Players will have 3 days (72 hours) to pay for their items, or be placed on notice as a non-paying bidder in the rares community. I will broker the sale of all the items presented in the silent auction houses. In order to receive your winnings, you must contact me via ICQ, Stratics, or Facebook. My colorful army of Orienteering Robed vendors will accept your gold. After you have bought off these vendors, I will deliver onto you, your winning item(s). I might be able to personally provide limited gold swapping for a few select shards if you notify me in advance. Please contact me for additional optional payment methods.

My Reliable Hours of Availability:
10 AM - 2 PM EST

5 PM - 8 PM EST
11 PM - 2 AM EST

Bidders + Sellers can only contact me here on Stratics, ICQ – 150528775 and http://www.facebook.com/nailswarstein
:) Please Note I Am Just The Auctioneer, Not The Owner Of Displayed Rares, I Reserve The Right To Bid :)

Last edited:

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
Lot 7 – Season 10 Baja Event - A Keg Of Extremely Fragile Explosive [Do Not Shake]

Yay, another one! :)

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
40 Silent Auctions later, and I would like to thank the following majority of players for participating. Some I've not see place a bid in a while, and I just wanted to send this special shout out to you all as a reminder if you cannot make the end of the auction. I do offer proxy bidding on items starting in the final minutes of the auction. I will bid on items in 10m increments until you have won, or the bidding has surpassed your maximum offer. Message me if you have any questions. Thank you for your time and consideration. Have a great holiday weekend!

@4gregu @4runnersport @Adeka @Alcestis @Alexander of ATL. @Amber Hardrock @AnAn @Andrasta @Anfalas @Angel Dust @Angelica @Apetul @Aquarius @Arianna @Assia Penryn @azmodanb @Badboy34 @Beldin Brightaxe @BigEv @Big Smoke @Black Majick @blend @bloodaxe @Blue Fly @blue amber @BluNtMaN[ATL] @Bon Iver @brianfreud2 @Buns Of Glory [ATL] @Captn Norrington @Cats In Boots @Caveat Emptor @Chuchi @claudia-fjp @Clops @CovenantX @Crotalus @Cyrese Tor @Danpal @darkfact @Deaol @Decadence @dennislcf @Desdemona Atl @Dregg @Dr Pet @drewster513 @Exploit_SX @Flutter @Galford @Goodmann @Great DC @GREAT LAKES @Infamous Mitch @Halister Marner @hon @Isazi @Jinx The Clown @JohnnyPow @Jooky @Julieanna @Jyachori @Kahlan @Ken of Napa @Kingshore Dad @klimo @Kolka @kongomongo @Kraxal @Kylie Kinslayer @lady arduinna @Lady Storm @Laina @lapislazuli @Leonidas @Lexfixr @lineman @LoneWolf/Montaj @Longtooths @LordAngelus @Lord Gareth @Lord Lew @Lord Nabin @Lord X @LOTR @lupushor @Magdalena Chef @mana hit @Manticore @Matty O No @Mcmug Sonoma @Meadhbh @Merus @Mithryl Elves @Mr Nice ATLC @mysty @nallez @neptune1369 @niceguyteddy @Obsidian @Odin of Europa @Olive Oyle @Orich @outcry @Pampa DH @Peil @Pfloyd @pinkpandora @Pink Sunday Turtle @polanco @Promathia @Pyccy @Quacklebush @Queen Arya @Radagast_DF @Richard Hill @Riply @rmjcsr @Rock Star @Roland Of Gilead @rosary @Sabatora @sadie @Sapphirediablo @Schatzi @Scott @Scribbles @SevenDF @Shumer @shushu @Siabra @Sinder Shayde @Sir Kelek @SixUnder @slippjeem @Small @Smoot @SoulWeaver @S_S @SugaBrat @Summer @SupSoc @Tabitha @taboyip @TanAge @Tangled Metal @tehfloof @TheMan2010 @The Scandinavian @The Shamrock @Thor VII @twelch81 @tplavsic @ultimakong @UNKNOWN of Atlantic @UO Houses @Varrius @victorinox @viergedarkmoon @Wayne Train @whiterabbit @William Wallace @WootSauce @xblade @Xug @yanaki2 @yardman

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
ENDS IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS

First Floor
Lot 1 – Season 3 Oceania Event - Glorious Lady's Shroud Of The Champion (1) - 5 Billion Reserve Price

Lot 2 – Season 12 Atlantic Event - Bloodied Primitive Idol Representing The Gluttonous Orcish Diety Called Bludgod - Leonidas - 125m
Lot 3 – Season 11 Pacific Event - Mirror Shards - Leonidas - 120m
Lot 4 – Season 11 Europa Event - An Enchanted Mirror Of The Time Lord - Malik - 150m
Lot 5 – Season 11 Atlantic Event - Desiccated Victims Of The Britannian Collector - Leonidas - 150m
Lot 6 – Season 4 Napa Valley Event - The Head Of Tal'Keesh - Karek - 350m

Second Floor
Lot 7 – Season 10 Baja Event - A Keg Of Extremely Fragile Explosive [Do Not Shake] - Smoot - 60m

Lot 8 – Season 11 Atlantic Event - Pelt Of The Fabled White Hart - Smoot - 130m
Lot 9 – 2002 Tournament Of Champions Prize - Sword Of The Champion - Karek - 175m
Lot 10 – Season 12 Lake Austin Event - A Star Plucked From The Sky: In Memory Of Eliad And Luna - Kahlan - 60m
Lot 11 – Season 8 Pacific Event - Blackrock-Warped Claw - Smoot - 45m
Lot 12 – Season 8 Pacific Event - Ruby-Encrusted Ratman Wand - Smoot - 30m

Third Floor
Lot 13 – Atlantic Guard Rank - Corporal Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata - Gwen - 55m

Lot 14 – Season 8 Atlantic Event - Brigand Officer - Gwen - 55m
Lot 15 – Season 3 Drachenfels Event - Gladiator Of Malas - Gwen - 55m
Lot 16 – 2010 Halloween Event - 2 x Mesanna Dyed Jack O' Lanterns - Summer - 45m
Lot 17 – Server Birth - Basin - Vladimir - 125m
Lot 18 - Server Birth - Wash Basin - Stelly - 100m

Fourth Floor
Lot 19 – Season 8 Lake Austin Event - Elfish Toymaker's Garb (Happy Holidays! Lake Austin, 2010) - PinkPandora - 30m

Lot 20 – Season 8 Europa Event - A Dark Elf Longsword - Coral - 6m
Lot 21 – Season 3 Asian Event - Happy Halloween Pumpkin - Smoot - 16m
Lot 22 – Pre-Patched Jewelry - Tree Ornament Bracelet, Earrings, Necklace - Karek - 15m
Lot 23 – Season 5 Baja Event - Santa's Ring (Crystalline Ring) - Karek - 175m
Lot 24 – Season 11 Great Lakes Event - Whoopee Cushion - Morrissey - 50m

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
15 Minutes Left

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lot 6 – Season 4 Napa Valley Event - The Head Of Tal'Keesh - Karek - 350m Great buy wow

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
AUCTION WINNERS

Promathia - 1089m - PAID
Karek - 915m - PAID
Jooky - 730m - PAID
Vladimir - 325m - PAID
Pfloyd - 265m - PAID
Slick Rick - 237m - PAID
Shumer - 226m - PAID
Longtooths - 201m - PAID
Winner wants to be Anonymous - 185m - PAID
Brianfreud - 155m - PAID
Gwen - 130m - PAID
Stelly - 125m - PAID
Lady Hate - 100m - PAID
Dragonfly - 88m - PAID
Flutter - 59m - PAID

TOTAL - 4830 Million

First Floor

Lot 2 – Season 12 Atlantic Event - Bloodied Primitive Idol Representing The Gluttonous Orcish Diety Called Bludgod - Winner wants to be anonymous - 185m
Lot 3 – Season 11 Pacific Event - Mirror Shards - Pfloyd - 265m
Lot 4 – Season 11 Europa Event - An Enchanted Mirror Of The Time Lord - Jooky - 410m
Lot 5 – Season 11 Atlantic Event - Desiccated Victims Of The Britannian Collector - Jooky - 320m
Lot 6 – Season 4 Napa Valley Event - The Head Of Tal'Keesh - Solus - Billion

Second Floor
Lot 7 – Season 10 Baja Event - A Keg Of Extremely Fragile Explosive [Do Not Shake] - Brianfreud - 155m

Lot 8 – Season 11 Atlantic Event - Pelt Of The Fabled White Hart - Vladimir - 325m
Lot 9 – 2002 Tournament Of Champions Prize - Sword Of The Champion - Karek - 600m
Lot 10 – Season 12 Lake Austin Event - A Star Plucked From The Sky: In Memory Of Eliad And Luna - SlickRick - 116m
Lot 11 – Season 8 Pacific Event - Blackrock-Warped Claw - Solus - 89m
Lot 12 – Season 8 Pacific Event - Ruby-Encrusted Ratman Wand - Dragonfly - 88m

Third Floor

Lot 14 – Season 8 Atlantic Event - Brigand Officer - Stelly - 125m
Lot 15 – Season 3 Drachenfels Event - Gladiator Of Malas - Gwen - 75m
Lot 16 – 2010 Halloween Event - 2 x Mesanna Dyed Jack O' Lanterns - Longtooths - 90m
Lot 17 – Server Birth - Basin - Shumer - 226m
Lot 18 - Server Birth - Wash Basin - Longtooths - 111m

Fourth Floor
Lot 19 – Season 8 Lake Austin Event - Elfish Toymaker's Garb (Happy Holidays! Lake Austin, 2010) - Lady Hate - 100m

Lot 20 – Season 8 Europa Event - A Dark Elf Longsword - Flutter - 22m
Lot 21 – Season 3 Asian Event - Happy Halloween Pumpkin - Flutter - 37m
Lot 23 – Season 5 Baja Event - Santa's Ring (Crystalline Ring) - Karek - 300m
Lot 24 – Season 11 Great Lakes Event - Whoopee Cushion - Slick Rick - 121m

Last edited:

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Lot 6 – Season 4 Napa Valley Event - The Head Of Tal'Keesh - Karek - 350m Great buy wow
Edit oops Lot 6 – Season 4 Napa Valley Event - The Head Of Tal'Keesh - Solus - Billion still a good buy

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
@JohnnyPow Says he doesn't receive alerts when I do this, anyone else having this problem? If so, please check your alert preferences, make sure its turned on.

BigEv

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
@JohnnyPow Says he doesn't receive alerts when I do this, anyone else having this problem? If so, please check your alert preferences, make sure its turned on.
Ya looks like i have the same issue. I havent been around much but check in here every now and then. All my alert preferences are checked to be on so i dont know. :confused:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Ya looks like i have the same issue. I havent been around much but check in here every now and then. All my alert preferences are checked to be on so i dont know. :confused:
I am looking into this, perhaps maybe there is a limit to how many you can tag in a post.