• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] ENDS IN LESS THAN 3 HOURS SILENT AUCTION SERIES ENDING SATURDAY JANUARY 10TH, 2015 @ 7:00 PM EST

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Happy New Year! The wait is over... I have finally returned to bring you a new series of live in game silent auctions. Please note everything is new. I am in a new location northeast from the Luna north gate exit, my Luna house moongate will still bring you here. I have a new house design, a new fresh look, I even added a whole new floor increasing the total from 24 to 30 lots to bid on. For now all items present are my own, and the proceeds earned will go towards my Mother's medical expenses.

Atlantic Silent Auction Information, Times and Rules:
On Saturdays I am hosting an in game silent auction on the Atlantic shard at the all new Atlantic Silent Auction house that ends at 7:00PM EST (19:00 Hours). I am auctioning off 30 items/packages (LOTS) per week. There will be no Buy Outs and No Reserved Prices. I can be reached in game when available on the "Silent Auction" chat channel. Bidders can only contact me here on Stratics, ICQ – 150528775 and http://www.facebook.com/nailswarstein

This month’s auction ends Saturday January 10th, 2015 at 7:00 PM ET / 1AM CET / 12AM GMT / 6PM CT / 5PM MT / 4PM PT / 8AM Tokyo / 9AM Sydney

Please check your time zone for daylight / summer saving time changes. I selected this end date and time so it did not interfere with EM hosted Events, traditional work schedules, and traditional sleeping hours. If you are unable to attend, please ask a friend to be your proxy bidder. Also please use this website http://www.worldtimebuddy.com/to determine when the auctions end in your time zone.

Floor 1

Lot 1 - Season 12 Lake Superior - A Dark Evil Crystal Covered In Blood Of The Fallen Royal (10) - Sly - 75m
Lot 2 - Season 12 Origin - A Strange Flask Swirling With Dark Power (Caution: It Looks Volatile) (10) - Lord Flame - 15m
Lot 3 - Season 11 Sakura - Iron Worker's Ringmail Tunic (15) - Scandinavian - 40m
Lot 4 - Season 12 Napa Valley - A Sapling of Yggdrasil Born From the Life Force Of All Those Lost From the Mortal Realm - Lord Flame - 50m
Lot 5 - Season 12 Legends - Jar Of Stolen Thoughts - Sly - 50m
Lot 6 - Season 12 Lake Austin - A Broken Vase Crafted In Tokuno And Once Holding The Spirit Of The Djinn Izumu And Still Hot - Angel Dust - 10m

Floor 2

Lot 7 - Season 12 Atlantic - Scale Of The Dreaded Ice Dragon Called Wintermbloom (15) - Aquarius - 60m
Lot 8 - Season 12 Atlantic - These Supple Leather Boots Carry The Golden Ankh Insignia Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (20) - Lady Arduinna - 50m
Lot 9 - Season 10 Atlantic - Juror Of The Case Against Lady Amandine, The Knights of the Crux Ansata (7) - Coral - 7m
Lot 10 - Season 9 Atlantic - Named, Rank Sashes Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata - Coral - 11m
Lot 11 - Season 12 Atlantic - Wall Trophy Consisting Of The Skin Of A Daemonic Creature Known As Nujel'm Djinn (20) - Aquarius - 150m
Lot 12 - Season 10 Asuka - Scales Of Ghostly Judgement (20) - Wayne - 20m

Floor 3

Lot 13 - Season 9 Sonoma - Bones Gnawed By A Vampire Hell Hound (10) - Sly - 50m
Lot 14 - Season 8 Europa - A Dark Elf Long Sword - No Bids
Lot 15 - Season 2 Atlantic - Royal Guard Survival Knife - Coral - 1m
Lot 16 - Season 12 Origin - EM Faine Morgans Enchanted Cook Pot [Caution STRONGLY Advised!!!] - CharGar - 75m
Lot 17 - Season 12 Great Lakes - A Year's Supply Of Granny's Gooseberry Jam - Magdalaine - 25m
Lot 18 - Season 10 Hokuto - Halloween Pumpkin Pie - Wayne - 7m

Floor 4

Lot 19 - Season 8 Atlantic - Brigand Officer Sash (~10) - Scott - 25m
Lot 20 - Season 10 Atlantic - Corporal Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata - Restless - 10m
Lot 21 - Season 3 Drachenfels - Gladiator of Malas (16) - Wayne - 30m
Lot 22 - Season 12 Great Lakes - Flain's Black Badge - Lord Flame - 40m
Lot 23 - Season 12 Catskills - Artifact of the Pentad - Wayne - 10m
Lot 24 - Season 12 Great Lakes - Royal Spy Secret Decoder Ring - Clearance Level: Runner (12) - Kinkade - 20m

Floor 5

Lot 25 - Season 6 Neon Holiday Gift Box - Columbus - 5m
Lot 26 - Season 6 Neon Holiday Gift Box - Columbus - 5m
Lot 27 - Season 6 Neon Holiday Gift Box - Columbus - 5m
Lot 28 - Season 8 Great Lakes - I Got Killed By Mesanna But All I Got Was This Cake! - Waxx - 25m
Lot 29 - Season 6 Neon Holiday Gift Box - Columbus - 5m
Lot 30 - Season 10 Sakura - Mesanna's Sakuramochi - Aquarius - 5m

Auction Information and Rules For All Bidders:

All bidding will be done via Bulletin Board, all bidders & proxy bidders must include their prominent name (not unknown alias) provide contact information: ICQ number, Stratics Name and their bid. Bids must be in at least 1 million minimum increments or higher. If you are unable to attend the auction on Saturdays, please appoint someone you trust as your proxy bidder, and notify me.

The 10 minute rule will go into effect at 6:50 PM EST. This means player can choose to continue bidding past 7:00 PM EST only on items that received bids during the last 10 minute period. Bidding will continue on these items that received bids until no bid has been cast on them for a full 10 minutes. During the 10 minute period, anyone can bid, and extend the bidding timer.

Please note any bids not adhering to the auction rules will be subject to deletion at the Auctioneer’s discretion. Please follow the auction rules and do not harass the other bidders, or I may ban you.

For those players who bid correctly with every single bid on a lot, and watch my show The Virtual Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous for the secret code, I will reward the winners with a 5% discount off the total sale of all items, does not apply to reserves or buyouts when applicable. Stay tuned for more opportunities for more savings.

Receiving Your Winnings:

I will broker the sale of all the items presented in the silent auction houses. My Orienteering Teams will have Bulk Order Deeds for you to buy. In order to receive your winnings you must contact me in game, ICQ 150528775, on stratics or facebook.com/nailswarstein

Gold will be acceptable on Atlantic, Chesapeake, Catskills, Europa, Great Lakes, Lake Austin, Lake Superior & Pacific shards. Players will have 48 hours to pay for their item, or be publicly placed on notice as a non-paying bidder. If necessary please contact me for additional payment methods. Thank you very much for participating. Enjoy the silent auction, and I wish you the best of luck bidding.

Remember to please watch my show the Virtual Lifestyles Of The Rich And Famous in Ultima Online on Monday's at 7:00 PM EST for a chance to save gold. To learn more about the show check out my original post about it here.

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Less Than 3 Hours To Go, Next To Last Bid Update

Floor 1
Lot 1 - Season 12 Lake Superior - A Dark Evil Crystal Covered In Blood Of The Fallen Royal Guard (10) - Buddha - 200m
Lot 2 - Season 12 Origin - A Strange Flask Swirling With Dark Power (Caution: It Looks Volatile) (10) - Lord Flame - 200m
Lot 3 - Season 11 Sakura - Iron Worker's Ringmail Tunic (15) - Stelly - 100m
Lot 4 - Season 12 Napa Valley - A Sapling of Yggdrasil Born From the Life Force Of All Those Lost From the Mortal Realm - Lord Flame - 175m
Lot 5 - Season 12 Legends - Jar Of Stolen Thoughts - Sly - 200m
Lot 6 - Season 12 Lake Austin - A Broken Vase Crafted In Tokuno And Once Holding The Spirit Of The Djinn Izumu And Still Hot - Aragorn - 50m

Floor 2
Lot 7 - Season 12 Atlantic - Scale Of The Dreaded Ice Dragon Called Wintermbloom (15) - Stelly - 120m
Lot 8 - Season 12 Atlantic - These Supple Leather Boots Carry The Golden Ankh Insignia Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (20) - Blue Amber - 125m
Lot 9 - Season 10 Atlantic - Juror Of The Case Against Lady Amandine, The Knights of the Crux Ansata (7) - Meadhbh - 51m
Lot 10 - Season 9 Atlantic - Named, Rank Sashes Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata - Lady Arduinna - 30m
Lot 11 - Season 12 Atlantic - Wall Trophy Consisting Of The Skin Of A Daemonic Creature Known As Nujel'm Djinn (20) - Aquarius - 150m
Lot 12 - Season 10 Asuka - Scales Of Ghostly Judgement (20) - Restless - 70m

Floor 3
Lot 13 - Season 9 Sonoma - Bones Gnawed By A Vampire Hell Hound (10) - Sly - 100m
Lot 14 - Season 8 Europa - A Dark Elf Long Sword - Meadhbh - 6m
Lot 15 - Season 2 Atlantic - Royal Guard Survival Knife - TanAge - 20m
Lot 16 - Season 12 Origin - EM Faine Morgans Enchanted Cook Pot [Caution STRONGLY Advised!!!] - CharGar - 75m
Lot 17 - Season 12 Great Lakes - A Year's Supply Of Granny's Gooseberry Jam - Antiquarian Nuja - 30m
Lot 18 - Season 10 Hokuto - Halloween Pumpkin Pie - Wayne - 7m

Floor 4
Lot 19 - Season 8 Atlantic - Brigand Officer Sash (~10) - Lady Arduinna - 41m
Lot 20 - Season 10 Atlantic - Corporal Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata - Lady Arduinna - 26m
Lot 21 - Season 3 Drachenfels - Gladiator of Malas (16) - TanAge - 70m
Lot 22 - Season 12 Great Lakes - Flain's Black Badge - TanAge - 50m
Lot 23 - Season 12 Catskills - Artifact of the Pentad (10) - Lady Arduinna - 40m
Lot 24 - Season 12 Great Lakes - Royal Spy Secret Decoder Ring - Clearance Level: Runner (12) - Kinkade - 30m

Floor 5
Lot 25 - Season 6 Neon Holiday Gift Box - Brian DeSpell - 26m
Lot 26 - Season 6 Neon Holiday Gift Box - Brian DeSpell - 26m
Lot 27 - Season 6 Neon Holiday Gift Box - Brian DeSpell - 26m
Lot 28 - Season 8 Great Lakes - I Got Killed By Mesanna But All I Got Was This Cake! - TanAge - 50m
Lot 29 - Season 6 Neon Holiday Gift Box - Cloth Road - 35m
Lot 30 - Season 10 Sakura - Mesanna's Sakuramochi - Obsidian - 7m