• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Cooking] Endless Water Pitchers

Jerimiah

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I thought I read that once a water pitcher is re-filled from a water trough it will stay full for ever. What am I missing? I refill my water pitcher after making dough five times. I believe I read someplace else that this had to be done in deep water in the ocean....Perhaps all such methods were 'fixed' during a recent patch and any FAQ I have read is not up to date?

All insights will be greatly appreciated

Kariny

UO Lake Superior News Reporter
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There are a couple magic waves right near the Vesper bank. The bridge linking the bank island to the honey shop.

Just stand on the bridge and keep refilling it or set up item, target and button on UOA.

Spellbound

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If you don't want to wait, try any water tile in Tokuno (except the sake fountain), and it will work just like the magic wave.

T

Teeshy

They're all over the place =)

Any "wave" tile seems to work =)

I had a castle in Trinsic swamp, and I used the wave tile right by it to fill my pitchers too =)

Havent tried Tokuno yet - but haven't needed to really, I tend to buildhouses right by the sea =)

L

Lord Drakelord

We have a wave tile [Moonglow island] that I use to make my endless pitcher.

Z

Zodiac19

I use the waterfalls in Zento just south of the Makoto-Jima Moongate.

B

Black Betty

I use the waterfalls in Zento just south of the Makoto-Jima Moongate.
I have tried there with no luck, nor with anywhere else. Could it be that I am targeting the wrong tiles? How do I know it's filled with the endless wave?

S

soulstoner

I have tried there with no luck, nor with anywhere else. Could it be that I am targeting the wrong tiles? How do I know it's filled with the endless wave?
Hang out on the happy little bridge - Dbl click your pitcher in your pouch - then target within the middle of any of the little splashing falls - where the water appears to be white and falling. Do this over and over and over on same pitcher :drool: --- within about 10 minutes you'll have over ~1,000 doses. You'll get a message each time "you fill the container with water." Side tip: Setting a macro to 'Last Object' is kinda cool for this exercise in addition to using it for bandaging others.

To then know how much H20 you have in your pitcher.. As far as I know you'll need to use it ... so then after watering a plant or aquarium - check your journal and it will tell you how many doses are left in the pitcher. :)

B

Black Betty

Groovy!

I wasn't aware that I could continue to double click and fill it when it asks what I want to use it on. That would explain a LOT!

Thank you!:hug:

Going to try it out now.....