• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Endless journey...

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
So... just found out the hard way that EJ players can't get scrolls at champ spawns... no biggie still got a bunch of gold... question I have is if I was to kill say navery, can ej players get arty drops like tangle?

Thanks.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
So... just found out the hard way that EJ players can't get scrolls at champ spawns... no biggie still got a bunch of gold... question I have is if I was to kill say navery, can ej players get arty drops like tangle?

Thanks.
Yes, can get other pack drops.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Also no bags of sending and cant mount on beetle if something is inside. You have to leave most of the gold on the ground or dual client. No power scrolls, no pink scrolls, no primers on EJ accounts. Although another EJ player posted here or on the official forum that he got a stat scroll.

Last edited:

RazicGL

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's cool. I didn't bother with the bag of sending, just took all I could carry and ran back in. I am OK with the restrictions, hell, it's free to play. I'm thinking I will RE subscribe though as most of my chars can't use bank due to too many items but UO support sent me a message saying they are putting a fix on so I will be able to remove items in "the near future" I just need to build back up after losing everything, at least being able to get the pack drops is a bonus. Am finding quickest way to get gold ATM is killing Oni with my new cu. Got him at 5 slots now. I am sticking at 110 scrolls so far as can't afford 120 so will boost HP / mana once I scroll out Parry. Need GM wrestle first though. He is kicking ass so far though and not far off GM wrestle. Got taming to 93 real now too so as I progress I can change my jewels.

Nero

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Just buy a vault token (from the in-game UO store) for 1 month and move all your valuable stuff from your bankbox into it: Vaults with Endless Journey & Auctions – Ultima Online

If you subscribe and cancel later, you have to wait for 3 months to reactivate your EJ account. Also, as you can't place houses or use chests inside other houses on EJ, this is your best option to transfer items from character to character, unless you want to dual client. The vault can be accessed from any character on your account.