• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor ENDED Friday 10th 5am est Legendary Armor great selections 2 many mods to post here!!!

hellfight

Seasoned Veteran
3 DAY AUCTION ENDS FRIDAY 10TH 5AM EST 10 MINUTE RULE RESERVED 35MIL ON SEVERAL GREAT LEGENDARY ARMOR PIECES ICQ 706653040 ATLANTIC

1 Screenshot (904).png 2 Screenshot (905).png 3 Screenshot (906).png 4 Screenshot (907).png 5 Screenshot (912).png 6 Screenshot (913).png
7 Screenshot (914).png 8 Screenshot (915).png 9 Screenshot (916).png
10 Screenshot (917).png

1.bbear 35mil
2.best friend 35 mil
3. bbear 60mil

Last edited:

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
2 - reserve
3 - 40 mill
4 - 10 mill
5 - 10 mill
6 - 1 mill
7 - 1 mill
8 - 5 mill
9 - 5 mill
10 - 5 mill

BBear

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am all for a good snipe but this wasn't one of them.. I bid a few hours before it ended and went to bed. I was shocked when I saw you didn't bid on them again. My ceiling on this piece was 150 to 200 mill so we would have been going at it if we were both on with a ten minute rule in place. I have never bought something on here to resell it but you do have a bracelet I am interested in that is worth more then the arms, hit me up in icq if you want to talk about it. 167103844.

Best Friend

Slightly Crazed
I am all for a good snipe but this wasn't one of them.. I bid a few hours before it ended and went to bed. I was shocked when I saw you didn't bid on them again. My ceiling on this piece was 150 to 200 mill so we would have been going at it if we were both on with a ten minute rule in place. I have never bought something on here to resell it but you do have a bracelet I am interested in that is worth more then the arms, hit me up in icq if you want to talk about it. 167103844.
I was just joking I know u did not snipe ok I'll send over a PM