• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

!!Ended!! Auction on rare sash. Ends 26/10.

B

blublub_9

It is has the same color as when you highlight an item, yellow-goldish.
Elegant Runner Up
Blessed
Streanght Requirement 10
It's a woneofakind!
It's on Europa

From left to right:
Elegant Runner Up, Member Of The Royal Britannian Guard x3, Partisan Of Chaos

Won: 270 millions by Caries.

B

blublub_9

I have no history to it, as it was part of a collection that a friend left me.
It was the trophy of the collection though.

G

I'm not the least bit familiar with it, but since it's one of a kinda I'ld say 30-50m, maybe alil less b/c of the color, maybe alil more if its dyable.

I

imported_gwen_alcestis

As it's on Europa, consider me "interested"

B

blublub_9

As I do not collect rares, I probably sell it if, and when, I know I make a fair deal.

G

"one of a kind" Items have lately been getting astronomical prices especially wearables. I'm not sure if it's simply a dye tub yellow color or the golden-yellow color of the europa items such as the sashes and explorer set.

If I were you I would probably just setup a 1-2 week stratics auction and let the people here bid out each other. It seems to be what the majority of sellers are doing and it's fetching good results most of the time.

If I were you I'd most likely also check in with the asian shard collectors as they gobble up stuff like this. Also, Orc probably may bid on it as I know he used to collect every type of event rare clothing there was.

B

blublub_9

Thx for the advice about letting people bid on it here. I will consider it.
How to reach the asian collectors or the Orc guy?

Regarding the color, it does not change when you hover your mouse pointer over it. So it is not the blaze-gold color that the guard sashes have.

If its dyable or not I don't know, and I will not try to dye it.

G

If it doesn't change when you mouse over it then it's a dyeable hue of yellow. There's no risk in dying it to see if it can be done or not because you can revert it back to the default color with a normal dye tub. It's just the first yellow option without needing to move the brightness setting.

Glad to see you got a worthy bid on the sash. Those one of a kind items really allow you to own the market on the item and it's good to see it didn't simply get bought up and resold in one of those year long sales threads of "buy my double whopper with cheese" bumps with the buyer sad they only sold it for 1/100th the worth.

Techthys

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

If it doesn't change when you mouse over it then it's a dyeable hue of yellow. There's no risk in dying it to see if it can be done or not because you can revert it back to the default color with a normal dye tub. It's just the first yellow option without needing to move the brightness setting.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm pretty sure using the default color of a normal dye tub will turn it boring, common gray, so <font color="red">I wouldn't try this!</font>

G

There is no 'default' setting on a normal dye tub, he means that it can be dyed back to that yellow color as it exists on the dye tub already.

G

When I said Default color that was a poor choice of words I suppose.

What I mean to say is you can revert it back to the original color of the highlighted yellow hue.

It is the first yellow square on the color selection menu. There's no need to tinker with the brightness.

So once again, there is no risk in losing the original color of that yellow if the item is dyable.

B

blublub_9

Hi Esmeralda,

All sashes are blessed except number three from left(or right)

G

<blockquote><hr>

When I said Default color that was a poor choice of words I suppose.

What I mean to say is you can revert it back to the original color of the highlighted yellow hue.

It is the first yellow square on the color selection menu. There's no need to tinker with the brightness.

So once again, there is no risk in losing the original color of that yellow if the item is dyable.

[/ QUOTE ]

Well I'm glad that we're in agreement then!

I've dyed furniture that yellow hue before, and had the mouse not change colors when it hovered over. Furny and regular tubs use the same dye menu. So thats my 2 gps voucher.

J

JFH

From the text it kind of sounds like its from one of the miss / mister Britain contests held on Europa?

B

blublub_9

Hi,

No reply from Caries, with his one post on this board...

Sash goes back to the drawers again.