• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

End of subscription email???

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Has anyone else gotten anything like this or have any idea WTF is up with it?!?!

I logged into my email this morning to find 2 'end of subscription notification' emails!

I also don't know how to even find any of my subscription info on the new edit account page. So, any guidance would be appreciated..

ughh.. so frustrated.

C

Capn Kranky

U-Hall has a thread with tips on maneuvering the new stuff. Don't feel like you're alone ... others have also gotten the same email.

Nephrenia

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thanks! I did find that post, and managed to manoeuvre the site with those step by step instructions.. :)

I just hope now that I'm not double billed. No word back from EA about the emails yet. ugh.