• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event End of March EM Events

EM Claudius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
EM Claudius

EM Claudius' first two events on Catskills are ready to go. (Sorry for the delay.)

"A Formal Introduction."

Wednesday, March 27. 9pm Eastern Time.
Heed the call of Ibolin, aide to King Blackthorn, to investigate strange reports from the non-Crown City of Papua. Report to the Counselors' Guild Hall in West Britain.

"The Property of a Lady."

Friday, March 29, 9pm Eastern Time.
Once again, report to the Counselors' Guild Hall in West Britain to heed the call of Ibolin, aide to King Blackthorn.
Wednesday night will make the need to report rather obvious. (Assuming you survive Wednesday night, of course.)

All dates and times subject to change, please watch the boards just in case.

I promise I won't typically hold two events in rapid succession, but off-line circumstances make it, much to my regret, a necessity.

Hope to see you all next week!

-EM Claudius

Krinkle

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
An event I can actually make because its at 9 p.m....... Thanks!

EM Claudius

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Well I don't know about anyone else but as of right now, 5 minutes before event time, I still can't get in.

So, looks like it's Thursday. Damn it.

Here's the altered event announcements.

"A Formal Introduction."

Thursday, March 28. 9pm Eastern Time.
Heed the call of Ibolin, aide to King Blackthorn, to investigate strange reports from the non-Crown City of Papua. Report to the Counselors' Guild Hall in West Britain.

"The Property of a Lady."

Friday, March 29, 9pm Eastern Time.
Once again, report to the Counselors' Guild Hall in West Britain to heed the call of Ibolin, aide to King Blackthorn.
Wednesday night will make the need to report rather obvious. (Assuming you survive Thursday night, of course.)