• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"Enable Large Bank and Vault Gumps"

Haidon

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
"Enable Large Bank and Vault Gumps" in the OPTIONS menu?

Is this new or am I just late to the party?

I have never seen it before.

It is AWESOME!

Anon McDougle

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Its fantastic and horrifying fantastic because it is so big and roomy horrifying because now i feel compelled to fill it..

Spartan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
Its fantastic and horrifying fantastic because it is so big and roomy horrifying because now i feel compelled to fill it..
You need treatment at a facility near you. I suggest Semidars Saloon posthaste. :gee:

The gumps are nice tho ... I can actually read them! Uh oh! I liked something! <heads for the Saloon>

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Specifically, it's the "plain" (not gold trim) chests, no matter what color the chest spawns as.

So, half of all paragon chests, etc.

Draza

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ALL WOODEN CHESTS HAVE THIS.

Craft a few and fall in love.

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Holy cow those are Huge! Now i have to change some of my chests to the ones without trim.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
ALL WOODEN CHESTS HAVE THIS.

Craft a few and fall in love.
Not quite "all", unless you're referring to crafted chests only.

The Crafted chests are all the "plain" style, so are the big size.

But any sort of chest (wood or metal) that comes from looting something (Fishing, Paragons, Plague Beasts, etc.) come in both "Plain" and "Gold Trim" varieties, and the Gold-trim ones do NOT have the large gump, while the plain-trim ones are like the crafted ones.