EMSeppo & EMPallando's 1st Year On Baja

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oct 9, 2008
The Dark Woods
community.stratics.com
Greetings, Ladies & Gentlemen.

In a couple nights, it will have officially been a year since our resident event moderator crew first blessed us with their presence, much to the suprise of a couple Christmas Carolers strolling through Luna.

Since then, we've done battle with Imperialistic Tyrants and Marauding Orcs. We've had Poetry Contests and Championship Tournements. We've seen the rise of the Independent Realms and Operation Royal Flush. We've defended Aino's Honor and Xel's Toilet. We've crowned a Queen and dethroned the Lord Emissary. And who knows what the future will hold?

So with that in mind, I've begun this thread so that we might share our favorite memorys of the event moderator program. What was your favorite event? Any funny stories you have of our resident prankster, Seppo?

I also propose that we come up with something for them, or so something to them for Christmas. Thoughts?

Ceno of MT

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jul 3, 2008
Felucca
www.guildportal.com
For me it would have to be when one of the EMs turned themselves into Bartalbe and one day, while walking the streets of Britain with The Widow. Bartalbe ran around us, sniffed at us and followed us for a moment till he noticed another dog and ran over to it and *sniff*'ed at it. To which The Widow responded with this!

[I was late getting the sniffing and her saying that due to my uncontrollable laughter]

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
God's country, USA
We are so fortunate to have the twisted EM's that we have. For me, the memory that still makes me giggle is when they had the event going where we had to find the 'secret lab'. Unbeknownst to me, Seppo was following people around to make sure the keywords were working properly. I was about 2 hours into finding the proper NPC's and hit a dead end. The NPC at the lycaeum wasn't responding to any of my keywords. All of a sudden, a voice from heaven told me to try some word (I forget which one it was). Ta da! It worked. I spent the afternoon speaking to those voices from heaven whenever I found misspelled words. Players who may have been nearby were sure I was certifiably nuts.

Oriana

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 24, 2003
Baja!!
Such fond memories. Although I still weep at the lose of my dear friend Aino. Blast that stranger!!

As for fond memories, ohh so many. Invasions, puzzles, mysteries... where does one begin.

Happy Anniversary you 2. Hope we have you for another year.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
May 12, 2008
Kingdom of Dawn, Baja
Head to the Skara Brae Faire Grounds in Trammel. Go to the dock/picnic area. Walk to the railing and look for a frog on the water in front of you. Click on the frog.

Enough said.

WildStar

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 12, 2008
And what a year it's been getting to know EM Seppo and EM Pallando! Baja was very fortunate indeed to get this unlikely pair that keeps us wondering what's next?! Thank you for this past year; I'm looking forward to the next year with you two at the EM helm.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
May 13, 2008
God's country, USA
He's just speaking the truth!! You be nuts Mama!!

Loves you.... now where's my phone call?
Am not, am not! As to the phone call....I was waiting to see you post so that I knew you were feeling better. Now that I know you're well again....

After my first post, I started thinking of all the things Seppo and Pallando have contributed. From the bank, to the fairgrounds to the reward hall; it's all added flavor to Baja and I'm so thankful for it. You two are awesome!

Y

Yalp

A great battle to defend the "Kingdom of the Ivory Throne"? Name another set of EM's or another shard so willing to to die for this honor?!? I laughed so hard I couldn't see during that particular battle.

Happy Anniversary and Happy Holidays Seppo and Pallindo!