• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM's

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dixie of Chesapeake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
ok ima try to be as respectful in this post as i possibly can.......i for one am unhappy with this system and i know im not the only one. this is the only outlet i have between me and the powers that be so please do not delete this or ban me..... i have just spent well over an hour on a Chesy event that has been pure roleplay. now this is fine if you like roleplay, i for one however do not......these types of events do not need EMs. they can be run by players who like to RP or the EM can log in on the server on a regular char and role play with them.
Second im tired of always getting junk items on Chessy "crafted by a really long name" that is geared twords role players also. when you see dolphin statues and moongates come from other events on other shards......and no im not gonna just go make chars on those shards. Chessy is my home, i would like to attend a fun event on that shard.......
so here is what i propose for the EM system. i would like for you to be able to vote on your shards EMs with the same cycle as the Governors. vote if you as a shard are happy with their job as em's or not...that way they can gear their events twords the magority of the shard instead of a handful of people..........
or this, my 2nd solution.....have Mesanna create 12 random items, each with a different name. she could then give said items to EMs to use as event prizes. that would be 1per month per em.....they could use them in any order they liked and have the event happen who ever they choose but in the end every shard would have the same 12 items........this would stop all the crazy em stuff you see, the reall nice deco we on chessy never get, and all the crafted by crap that has no use what so ever.......

Ox_AO

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Chesy is the capital of roll playing in UO which you happen to be on. Unfortunate for you if you don't like Roll playing.

The items are made or designed by the EM's. Mesanna has to approve them and give a number that the shard gets.

If you like better items less roll playing you need to talk too EM Drammar. I would imagine some of the roll players would go along with that to. Often the EM's share their item designs I have noticed given new names and colors. You might suggest that to your EM.

Last edited:

Dixie of Chesapeake

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
people were complaining so bad tonight that Dross had to break char and show up......i mean its like that at every event and if thats not a clue to them then i dont know what is.........and they laugh at you when you mention the crafted stuff.......they dont seem to want the shard happy, they want a handful happy

Nexus

Site Support
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I'm not going to delete this, or ban you, but I think I will lock it before the trolls scent blood. Here's what I suggest, shoot @Mesanna a PM either addressing the issue or requesting her E-mail address. Either way take a bit more time to compose a carefully structured letter or message, what you have up there is difficult to read due to you posting it while emotional about the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.