• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Empyting Waterbarrels and tubs

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I recently bought a castle that has several waterbarrels and tubs in it. The hidden ones are no problem, but there are four right in the center of the main entry room. I'm sure there must be an easy way to empty them. I know a little about the water pitchers but once they are full how do you empty them? Do you just buy enough water pitchers to empty the tub/barrel? Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

M

mutau

the barrels could be filled with numerous amounts of water pitchers unfortunately. One of the ways to use up that water, if not just drinking it like DevilsOwn stated, is to also use it to fill up your aquarium, or use it to water your plants that you have growing.

Every day one plant requires 1 use of a water pitcher. So if *you use horticulture near by, you might be able to empty it more quickly.

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I did not know you could drink from the pitchers. Thanks for that tidbit. Unfortunately, I have neither an aquarium nor plants to water. Perhaps I will have to get one/some. Thanks for those quick responses. Looking forward to seeing more ideas. Anyone know of an ingame macro that will fill a pitcher, drink it, and then refill it, etc.?

Voluptuous

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you might want to go place one or 6 outside away from your place, and use 10 pitchers to take water from the water barrels to your chosen spot. (esp if each water barrel turns out to have 100+ "gulps" in them

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you might want to go place one or 6 outside away from your place, and use 10 pitchers to take water from the water barrels to your chosen spot. (esp if each water barrel turns out to have 100+ "gulps" in them
That idea has some merit as well. Thanks. I have a feeling they have a substantial amount of gulps in them. Can a UO character get bloated? hehe

L

Lord Drakelord

That idea has some merit as well. Thanks. I have a feeling they have a substantial amount of gulps in them. Can a UO character get bloated? hehe
nope you can drink till the sun goes down on the 6th Tuesday of the month.