• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Emporium Vendors & Events [EVE]: Auction - Sun 6 Jan, 2008, 1pm aest @@@ LIST POSTED

• Thread starter Eleanora [EVE]
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
E

Eleanora [EVE]

<center>
</center> <center>

When: Sunday 6nd January, 2008
Time: 1.00 pm AEST (Sydney Time)
Gating from Luna 20 minutes prior to start.
</center>

<center>
</center>

Submissions are now being called for this Auction. If you have an item you wish to submit icq me on 412-481-254 or pm me here. Items will be accepted until 4 January or until such time as the list is full. To submit an item place it in a bag with a book containing your character name, contact details (icq) and your reserve price.

Full terms, conditions and Auction List are located on the [EVE] Menu at Spellweave.com HERE
LIST POSTED

NOTE this auction maybe postponed if the Christmas Vacations result in low attendance and/or Submissions, however at present I am scheduling it in.

G

<blockquote><hr>

noone have anything to sell ?

[/ QUOTE ]

I think this and the post below (where is everyone) really states whats happening to UO. Its Sad to see.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I think this and the post below (where is everyone) really states whats happening to UO. Its Sad to see.

[/ QUOTE ]
Oh, I dunno, I think it's also just a really busy time of the year for a real lot of people

G

I have plenty of stuff to sell, just getting it all togethers the next problem *grins*

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have plenty of stuff to sell, just getting it all together the next problem *grins*

[/ QUOTE ]

No Husbands or children please!

E

Eleanora [EVE]

This one is always a touch and go kinda date, due to xmas, is why I put in the note above lol. Thing is it is usually well attended the one after xmas is just getting the subs in to start with that is hard as people are occupied with other stuff. Still will give it a few days and see if anyone has anything. If not see you all at the xmas party perhaps lol.

Tho I am starting to wonder if there will even be a show for that.

G

Oh yay! I can't afford to buy anything, but I still love coming to auctions =D Was really hoping there'd be one! =D

G

Aww man! I totally forgot about the auction, cos hubby's days off got switched around, so I lost track of which day of the week it was - went to Luna bank about 4pm my time, and remembered, went to see if anyone was still there, but couldn't see anyone upstairs

I actually wanted to bid on a couple things too (if they'd been cheap enough) Darnit!

Hope it went well!