• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Empire Of The Fallen Lords Wants You

• Thread starter Just Here Now
  • Start date
  • Watchers 1
J

Just Here Now

FL a red guilld on pacific is now recruiting. what we have to offer is the chance to make u loads of gold ethier raiding champs doing champs or harrys we were once the 2nd biggest guild in uo and now our numbers are getting low is why we want you.

what we are looking for are red pvp players you don't have to be the best of the best or on 24/7 but we are looking for people that can play somewhat often as we are in rebuild mode.

icq me for any ? i also have someone to work out cheaper xfers and am working out a deal to get you paid back after 3 months of being in the guild for your token

Tek

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 months to get paid back a 15 mill token? Shouldn’t you be able to make that in a weekend of spawning?

Xanthril of LA

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
3 months to get paid back a 15 mill token? Shouldn’t you be able to make that in a weekend of spawning?
Tek, I think he just meant that they want to see a three-month guild commitment before paying you back for the token. Seems reasonable that you stay in the guild if they are paying for the transfer.