• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Emotions and Pet tricks

• Thread starter Fangs McWolf
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
F

Fangs McWolf

Little idea that I've seen done before. Here's the overall concept. If you have multiple emotions and/or pet tricks in your cattle log, have room on your friends list AND the beans to spare for it, then list what you have here.

If you are in need of emotions and/or pet tricks, then tell which ones you need (put them in order of most favorite/wanted first), as well as 1 SF code for every 2 emotions/pet tricks. The reason for "1 per 2" is so different people can try to accommodate different requests.

After the emotions/tricks have been gifted, then it's up to the giver/receiver to decide if they want to remain friends or not. Not saying it's required one way or the other. But either way, givers don't be offended or mad if the receiver de-friends you and vice-versa.

Anyways, I have available to me:

Some Pig (cattle log comes on Wed afternoons)
E: Applause, Bored, Bow, Confused, Dance
T: Speak

Pluk E (I think on Thurs)
E: Applause, Bow
T: Beg, Play Dead

Wolfie (Sat nights)
Banana Peel, Belly Flop, Cringe

Let's see how well this idea works out... :thumbup1:

Edit:
Ok new plan to this idea.

If you HAVE the emotions/tricks, list what you have (best if you list which toon has them and a note on when the new cattle log comes). Try to give dates too, so that someone browsing won't continue to PM you with SF codes asking for emotions/tricks that you no longer have. Also, unless there is a problem with this idea, delete your previous posts in this thread to further reduce that problem.

If you NEED emotions/tricks, list which ones you want, with the most wanted first. Once you have all the that you wanted, PLEASE delete your request post or at the least, edit it to say "Thank you" and to let others know that you now have them.

Unless there's a problem with deleting posts (Trish?), then it would be a good idea to delete at least the request posts, because then it'll be easier to know who still needs emotions/tricks and who doesn't. :)

Trish

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's a great idea. We had a whole forum for this sort of thing before.

However! No codes in this forum! Either PM the codes to each other, or use the proper forum.

F

Fangs McWolf

There are a few different acting lessons I want that are not yet available in my cattlelog.

I will go through my cattlelogs and post what I have available and I will try and remember when all the cattlelogs come for my less used toon's.
So which ones do you need? I'm working on a chart to use for keeping track of which toons have which emotes/tricks available and I might post it up here so that others can download and use it too. Idea is to keep easier track of what you have so you know what to offer people. Laminate it and then you can update it as you go each week. If you need any of the ones I listed, then PM me a code for each toon that you need the gifts from.

F

Fangs McWolf

I would like to have both of the fall down acting lessons, and the bored or tapping feet one.

THanks
Looking at my list, the only emote that I don't have access to right now is "Think". PM me 3 sf codes and I should be able to stock you up. (2 codes, with 1 as a backup in case one fails for some reason)

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Thanks, I just got online a few minutes ago. Thats cool. I appreciate the cannon. I hope I can find some toons to come play. lol.

L

Little Sadie

I know this isn't a pet trick or an emotion but hate to start another thread. I have the rainbow skirt for any of you ladies that still need it. PM me a code for the toons you need it on and I will send them to you promptly. Feline has a full bank of 10k and is looking for ways to spend them!

U

Ugly Wrinkleflip

Thanks Fangs,

You are awesome. I actually recieved think as a gift from another SF this AM. I do appreciate the ones you sent.

I have to say that the people on this message board are some of the best people I have met online yet. Nowhere has anyone bees so helpful as you all.

Thanks.

The Ugly Wrinkleflip family.

F

Fangs McWolf

I actually recieved think as a gift from another SF this AM. I do appreciate the ones you sent.
With that, the Banana Peel already sent to you then the ones I sent, you should have all emotions, barring the new ones.

See, it's not too terribly often that I have a lot of the emotions, so when I have them, I like to help load people up. Others do the same for me, so I pass the kindness on. It's fair, it's fun and it's the way we all get things done in the game (helping each other out).

Just hope that the new cattle log on Some Pig still has them tomorrow.

L

Little Sadie

I have shrug on Feline Fine. Her next catalog comes in Tuesday.

F

Fangs McWolf

I have speak and Bored until next sunday.
I need
Dance
Think
Bananna Peel
Belly Flop
Think
Cringe
and Bow for my new toon, Imposter McBurp
PM me 3 codes and I'll send what I can.

Edit: OK, gave ya everything except for "Think". I also gave you 'Speak' while I was at it.

H

Holocog

:confused::confused::( I cant delete my post. It says something about invalid post.:confused:

M

MissPoodledoodle

My new toon, Braid N. Hare, needs belly flop, banana peal, and all the doodle tricks except beg. Whoever can help, please ask me to PM them a code. Thanks!:thumbup:

F

Fangs McWolf

My new toon, Braid N. Hare, needs belly flop, banana peal, and all the doodle tricks except beg. Whoever can help, please ask me to PM them a code. Thanks!:thumbup:
I can help with all emotions except Think. Doodle tricks I have Beg, Play Dead and Speak.

PM me 4 codes.

H

Holocog

I need-
Think
Bow
Cringe
Belly flop
Bannana Peel
Dance
Aupplause
For my other toon Top Dog.:lol:

B

bibslady

If you NEED emotions/tricks, list which ones you want, with the most wanted first.
I would love to have belly flop!

I read we should PM SF code. What's that mean?

I think someone should write a book called *Toontown for Dummies* LOL I'm not sure what most of the abbrev. mean. But I'm learning.

Hugs,
bibslady

H

Holocog

Send a private message with a secret friend code in it. -_-

F

Fangs McWolf

I would love to have belly flop!

I read we should PM SF code. What's that mean?

I think someone should write a book called *Toontown for Dummies* LOL I'm not sure what most of the abbrev. mean. But I'm learning.

Hugs,
bibslady
Click here to send me a PM. Give me a code and I'll get you the Belly Flop.

Update: Some Pig got his new cattle log. Afraid all the emotes are gone now except for Cringe (and Speak for the doodle).

Update: Ok sent ya Belly Flop and Banana Peel. Heck also sent ya "I got it!" :) Enjoy.

L

LadyFrinkeltoes

Thanks all who sent...is there anything you would like in return? I hate taking without giving. :(
Thanks!
~Lady Frinkeltoes~

F

Fangs McWolf

Thanks all who sent...is there anything you would like in return? I hate taking without giving. :(
I'm sure I speak for others when I say this - I'm sure that you'll give in the future to those in need, and then they too will return the favor to someone else. It's how it works, passing the kindness along down the line of toons.

In other words, no problem, enjoy and just 'pass it on'. :thumbup1: