• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Troubadour Meet and Greet - Good Times!

Shelra

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My char looks a little odd in the EC, or should I say different, as I'm not used to it. But I like the way Journal shows conversations. :)

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed this event I had to go after the governors meeting. was there a drop in this event? if so what was it? i may be interested in buying if there was one. pm me and maybe we can work out a deal.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
This was very fun.. I gave the Lady a lot of heck, she told me It was not her I should fear, I said I fear nothing you do. We got into a fight over that.. hehehe...

Igg A Pie

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
yeah like I said I knew there was gonna be something going on but real life called so I had to log :{

Lady Michelle

Sprite Full SP
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL I was soooo unprepared for this event since it was a meet and greet. No idea was going to be monster bashing. No macros set up ya ya I know been 2 months should been set up. Then storm out here didn't help much least it waited til event was over before knocking my power out.
I enjoyed this event even though I only healed so I will be back for other events more prepared.

Kattasrophe

Sage
Stratics Veteran
LOL I was soooo unprepared for this event since it was a meet and greet. No idea was going to be monster bashing. No macros set up ya ya I know been 2 months should been set up. Then storm out here didn't help much least it waited til event was over before knocking my power out.
I enjoyed this event even though I only healed so I will be back for other events more prepared.
Yes... Lady Michelle, Holden, and Hoffs were my life Savers through out this event.. constantly healing me.. heheh :)