• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event EM Tiberies Event, Saturday October 13

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
There will be an EM Tiberies event, this Saturday, October 13, 2012, at 9pm Eastern Time.

Gather at the West Brit Counsel Hall, at the call of Raymond, former nobleman of Minoc and Wandering Blade of Ilshenar, now agent of the Crown under King Blackthorn.

This event will be called "The Legacy of Vashna."

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Well, I feel like I am on the front lines. Tell ole Raymond I found one of the enemies locations :D

(and yeah, I ain't sharing where) ;)

Secret Location.jpg

Last edited:

Sono

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
There will be an EM Tiberies event, this Saturday, October 13, 2012, at 9pm Eastern Time.

Gather at the West Brit Counsel Hall, at the call of Raymond, former nobleman of Minoc and Wandering Blade of Ilshenar, now agent of the Crown under King Blackthorn.

This event will be called "The Legacy of Vashna."
I love these new events coming up. However, I won't be able to make this one. :-( I look forward to working with Raymond in the future.

Queen Arya

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Raymond had us gather at the West Brit Hall with information from Gregor the Gypsy
The note Raymond received stated that Gregor was wary of some impending dome and would not state further in writing and had us meet at his Gypsy camp near the Minoc mines.
Apparently Gregor's band of Gypsy's are descendants from a lineage that extends from Malas called the Zealeans and due to the Gypsy's past dealings in this area were nearly wiped out and a curse put upon them from Vashna
(this is where it gets a lil fuzzy for me) (anyone else spy Lord Wellings in the crowd?)

(We are now under the crown- A group of Knights without a name?) Anyone want to add their questions or info to help clarify?

Last edited:

EMTiberies

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Raymond had us gather at the West Brit Hall with information from Gregor the Gypsy
The note Raymond received stated that Gregor was wary of some impending dome and would not state further in writing and had us meet at his Gypsy camp near the Minoc mines.
Apparently Gregor's band of Gypsy's are descendants from a lineage that extends from Malas called the Zealeans and due to the Gypsy's past dealings in this area were nearly wiped out and a curse put upon them from Vashna
(this is where it gets a lil fuzzy for me) (anyone else spy Lord Wellings in the crowd?)

(We are now under the crown- A group of Knights without a name?) Anyone want to add their questions or info to help clarify?
You are now an order of some kind, under the Crown, yes. Blackthorn decided he needed something like the Knights of Crux Ansata, but his own creation. (The Crux, by contrast, seems to be more of a long-standing institution.)

The order does not yet have a name.

You have accurately outlined the plot, but let me rephrase it in another way anyway: The Gypsies are descended from an ancient, evil civilization of Malas, and when they betrayed its evil a curse was placed upon them. You have broken that curse, but have incurred it upon yourselves instead.

Next event will feature Raymond leading you in a direct attempt to break the curse.

This is a brief, horror-themed scenario for the season.

Lord Wellings was indeed the audience for a brief period, seemingly observing Raymond at work.

Last edited: