• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM / RP News] The High Council of Britannia: Ta'lin. Fig. Elladan. Fern.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The High Council of Britannia
WarderDragon

The High Council has been announced.

The Elect are as follows: Ta'lin Birdsong. Fig the Ancient. Elladan Faeryn. Fern Goodfellow.

Representatives are to be appointed from amongst the Patricians and the Guard. Captain Jenkins is expected to have a seat.

The Border Kingdoms - such as Dawn and Queen Shieba's Alliance - will each be allowed one representative on the Council.

Considering the views of the Elect ...it shall be interesting to see what develops in the coming months.

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Congratulations

WildStar

L

Lindae

Oh Fern, darling! *clasps his hands rapturously, sends Fern a dozen shaved and honeyed slaveboys in celebration*

don't eat them all at once now

The Slug

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congrats to the winners ! :thumbup:

Baja made some excellent choices and both Handalf and I offer full support to the new High Council

BajaElladan

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hail Sosarians,

I am Deeply Honored to have been Chosen by the People to Serve them and our New Council.

I offer my Congratulations to Ta'lin, Fern and Fig. And my Sincere Thanks to all Candidates who offered to serve, and to every Citizen who turned out to cast Ballots.

We shall blaze a new trail ...together. It is my Hope we shall find the Path of Unity, Strength, and Prosperity as we continue to Build upon the Firm Foundation laid for us by Lord British and all who came before us, toward Tomorrow's Greater Sosaria!

And perhaps as we trod this Path we may just have some Awesome FUN!

For Lord British, the Virtues, the Realm and the People,

Your Humble Servant,

Lord Elladan Faeryn of Trinsic

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Congrats all!

Now let's just hope y'all can work together.

War Wizard

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A fine representation of us all on this council. Congratulations to the winners.

Sir Astro

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Congratulations to you all! I'm look forward to seeing the story start to unfold in true Baja style.