• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM, question on St Pats Item Pics and Counts

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Since we have this forum we might as well use it to keep tracking of EM event items and pic.

If the EMs would be so kind to also supply the item count it would be great

Here are the items pics that I have

E

EM Cernunnos

No Problem.

There are 75 bottles each of Catskills Green Beer and Catskills Irish Stout.
There are also 25 bottles each of Cernunnos' Special Irish Stout and Kasaven's Ashmoss Ale.

Hope everyone had a great St. Patrick's Day!

NBG

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi Cernunnos

The catskills stout and beer were drops from leprechauns. The leprechauns were either renamed green/grey goblin (depending on the the type it drops stout or beer?)

My main question is that you said 75 of each item were given out did you mean 75 gray and 75 green goblin (leprechauns) were spawned?

The reason I asked is because there were leprechauns that does not contain any event items when killed. I ran into this during the event as have others (these were solo kills).

Does that mean the actual number of items is lower than said 75 of each?

E

EM Cernunnos

No, that is the actual number of items. If there were leprechauns who didn't carry anything, then those were just extra leprechauns which don't affect the item count.

The leprechauns in Ilshenar carried the Catskills Green Beer and the Catskills Irish Stout. The Cernunnos' and Kasaven's versions were distributed by the leprechaun who was running around the Britannian cities.