• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM News] The Search for Foxclaw: Extinct or Alive? Monday at 8:15 PM PST / 11:15 EST

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Search for Foxclaw: Extinct or Alive?
EM Seppo

Foxclaw - known as Laer Tuilinn by the Elves - is a bird of much mystery and debate. Its sightings are of extreme rarity. The last rumored sighting was at Queen Dawn's Funeral outside the Court of Truth singing a single note: that of a melancholic bard. Humans present swore that it was Queen Dawn herself - reincarnated in a beautiful songbird - while the Elves claim it is the forest of Yew crying for one of her lost children. Whatever might be the truth, one thing is for sure: Foxclaw's status in the wild is precarious at best.

Martin Lacey would like you to go on a Quest to find any surviving birds. Please meet him at West Britain Bank on Monday, July 18th at 8:15 PM PST.

Watch for more information regarding this quest in the coming days.

OOC: Dropkick is responsible for submitting much of the lore behind this particular bird. You too can populate the world with your own creations!

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Re: [EM News] The Search for Foxclaw: Extinct or Alive? Monday at 8:15 PM PST / 11:15

Whats this ?

NO WAY ! ! !

An event on Baja ??.....WOOooooooo....Im going to faint.

*Passes-out*
Since you've only had a few posts I'm assuming you are new to the shard.

Baja has been graced with many events and EM's who put forth a lot of effort.

Welcome to Baja!

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Re: [EM News] The Search for Foxclaw: Extinct or Alive? Monday at 8:15 PM PST / 11:15

Don't feed the trolls.

...I'm hungry.

EMSeppo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The event can be accessed now, bit earlier than stated. It can be done any time during this week. There is no reward for finishing it earlier. To gain credit for your work, send an email to me via the contact us form on the EM website with a brief description of the outcome of the quest. There will be a community reward, also, as long as someone is successful.

It should be a fairly straight-forward event, no where as difficult as the last Martin Lacey quest. Enjoy!

H

Hand

Perfect event for me! *flaps wings*

EMSeppo

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hmm, for some reason the foxclaws were not invulnerable like they were supposed to be. So, unfortunately they got killed. I will get more spawned at a later date.

Proserpina

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Hmm, for some reason the foxclaws were not invulnerable like they were supposed to be. So, unfortunately they got killed. I will get more spawned at a later date.
Well, now they're extinct.

*giggles*

I know who did it! I know who did it! I know who wiped out the foxclaws in their sanctuary!

..and you can buy my silence! muahahahahah!

Painted Elves

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

Well, that explains that! Hey I'm not as dumb as I thought! yay!!!
*hehehe*