• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM NEWS] The right place at the wrong time.

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Time Lord requests the presence of the Knights of the Crux Ansata and any other interested persons on Thursday December 2nd, 2010 @ 6pm EST.

Be gathered outside the Crux Ansata Headquarters in Jhelom in the usual fashion.

Note: This will primarily be a Role Playing Event.

UOEM Atlantic

D

Draken-Korin

Joanna, Joanna, Joanna did you not listen to anything I said to you at the TWT Thanksgiving Event? Closing your doors to those that approach rping as the simple act of logging into Sosaria? How could you?

I can rp when need be, can you guys break out of chara for a minute to allow others that are not hard core in? I know you and others that are hard core rpers got it in ya Joanna, I've seen it first hand. Just let it out and meet us half way once in a while.

*sends volley Joannas way, thinks she knows what I mean*

Kylie Kinslayer

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Awards
Joanna, Joanna, Joanna did you not listen to anything I said to you at the TWT Thanksgiving Event? Closing your doors to those that approach rping as the simple act of logging into Sosaria? How could you?

I can rp when need be, can you guys break out of chara for a minute to allow others that are not hard core in? I know you and others that are hard core rpers got it in ya Joanna, I've seen it first hand. Just let it out and meet us half way once in a while.

*sends volley Joannas way, thinks she knows what I mean*
It has been my experience with most of {if not all} the RP community on Atlantic the answer would not only be a no, but a RESOUNDING NO!! They seem to enjoy their little "clicks" and the system they have in place, and that's fine too, they have that right to be that way. Their loss :)

Lady Mal

Seasoned Veteran
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually, I was just re-posting EM Bennu's post... that was news, not my post.

Cear Dallben Dragon

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
what are you guys even talking about?
Who are your chars?
Come to tavern night next monday and hit me up. 149992929.
Ive never seen anyone come there and get tossed out. JC and tazar are as plenty. Again not sure what you mean. but you got my icq for the next event. lets party.

D

Draken-Korin

what are you guys even talking about?
Who are your chars?
Come to tavern night next monday and hit me up. 149992929.
Ive never seen anyone come there and get tossed out. JC and tazar are as plenty. Again not sure what you mean. but you got my icq for the next event. lets party.
My chara is the same name with which I post here under, no detective work needed there. With that said Im not sure who you are in game either (but then again I dont really care *no offense intended). Joanna knows Im just fooling around so we continued our convo elsewhere so that no one else would get confused or slightly upset when reading a post that was/is meant to be sarcastic and teasing in nature.