• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM News] "Here Turkey, Turkey!" by EM Crysania.

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"Here Turkey, Turkey!"
By EMCrysania

Come join the fun at Skara Brae Faire Grounds! We will be having a Turkey Shoot on:

Date: Tuesday, November 23rd 2010.

Time: 7:30 PM PST / 10:30 PM EST.

Winner will be declared from the highest score. If there are ties, a shoot off will be held.

Bows will be provided by the Heartwood Bow Company. Please bring your own arrows.

Food and Drink will be provided.

Please sign up for the Turkey Shoot by registering via our Contact Us page on the Golden Brew Tavern. You may also leave a reply here.

Hope to see you there and good shooting!

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The Turkey shoot is open to those that are not archers by profession as well! This is a game of fun and chance to be had by all! Come join in the fun!

EMCrysania

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Happy Fool was the winner in the Baja Turkey shoot last night after a rousing shoot off between himself, Ahebban, Bucko, Calianna, and Zanthes! Congratulations to Happy Fool and to all the rest that attended!
Happy Thanksgiving Baja! You guys are the best!

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Deepest apologies for missing the event last night. I have been fighting a bug & my intended nap turned into a 12hour slumber. Any screen shots? Congrats, Happy Fool! And thank you Crysania.

Hail, Gypsy! When are you coming home? I go to your wagon camp often. I hope that you are safe & sane (well as sane as one can be *smiles*)

Thank you Xanth, I look forward to seeing them.

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have some I took, will get up later when I get home.

Was fun, even standing in line was amusing heh ... watching Skats chase chickens and turkeys around the Faire Grounds ;-)

and the Yattering helping make the wait ... interesting

Xanth de Orlig

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Turned out alot of the same pics .. or close to .. here are a couple though :
(hope the first isn't too big ...)

In line to shoot :
With some comments and Yattering exploits to boot ...

Queen Dawn arrives :
I was working my way towards the empty end of a bottle of ale when Queen Dawn arrived on scene ... almost spit it out on her as I attempted a greeting ...

She told us of her missing husband ... then Handolf's chicken throne was stolen ... exciting evening.

Cadsuane Sedai

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It all depends on my connection in the "Sand box".
Though it might be up to a year before i can really be "back"