• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM News] Gringles and the Misfits

WarderDragon

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Gringles the Goblin had a secret desire. He wanted to be one of Santa’s helpers! He had asked Santa several times before..but Santa knowing how mischievous little goblins can be..was having doubts. The holidays were fast approaching and Gringles knew things were in full swing at Santa’s shop. Maybe now was the time to ask again! Surely Santa could use the help. Running as fast as his little goblin feet could carry him, Gringles hurried off to the shop.
“Santy Pants! Santy Pants! Mees back! Mees weallys wants toos bees yoos elf dis years! Mees promises toos bees goos! Gringles no pees ons toys or bites de ovfer elfs!“, Gringles said as he slide to a stop in front of Santa ,who was busy over seeing the feeding of his reindeer with special flying feed.(The reindeer have to be fed this well in advance to store up the flying ability.)
Santa looked down at the little goblin, who’s eyes were wide with excitement and longing. Frowning and rubbing his snowy white beard, Santa looked over at Sprikens the Elf.
“Spriken, what do you think? This little guy isn’t going to give up asking. Do you think he can be a good elf?”, Santa asked.
Sprikens the Elf giggled and looked at the goblin. Putting his hands on his hips, he ordered the little goblin to turn in circles so he could get a good look at him.
“Well Santa”, he said between fits of giggling, “He is green, and has big pointy ears..but maybe if you give him something to do to see if he can handle it first?”
“Excellent idea Sprikens!”exclaimed Santa,“And I have just the task for him!”
Turning back to Gringles,Santa explained what the task was. Gringles eyes widened and a big toothy grin spread over his little goblin face.
“Mees kins does dat Santy Pants! Mees goos! Gringles wills gets de bestest dey bees!” he said as he ran out the door to start the task Santa had given him.
As he ran back to Britain, Gringles suddenly realized..he had no idea where to look. He was going to need help and he knew just who to ask!

Event: Gringles and the Misfits-A Holiday Adventure

Date: 12/12/12

Time: 7pm PST

Meet: Gringles the Goblin at West Brit Bank

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
the christien diaspora has exciting winter holidey times

nobody can make a good event out of "leendeh and the wikked grandson using the shamash as a night-light to fertively read Buxom Wenches Weekly"

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Alouenikah, I told you that was a simple misunderstanding and an adolescent boy behaving as they are wont to, and that it was not to be discussed outside the family.

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
is not so, you told me "good lord that child is a deviant AND a heretic, he is going to slander my good name throughout the community and he'll end up turning tricks in some syphilitic vampire's spare bedroom for stale bread and petty cash and one day the dung beetles will roll him away, by the god it'll happen, by the bloody god"

i remember such clearly

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is a lie! I would never have said such a thing, no matter how richly deserved and inevitably true it may be or how drunk I was at the time. (And who is hypothetically to blame for this drunkenness? The man who brought sinful eggnog into my good Jewish house. You, Alouenikah! You!)

It is slander and you are a fat, fat man and I will not stand for it.

Ifan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Holy Hell.
EY SUPERKEN EYYYYYYY

I WAS GOING TO MAIL MYSELF TO YOU FOR A YULETIDE PRESENT BUT I WAS ACCOSTED BY SECURITY AND ASKED POLITELY TO LEAVE

LET'S HEAL THE WORLD WITH LOVE YOU MAGNIFICENT HUMAN BEING

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
DON'T FORGET TO POKE SOME AIR HOLES IN THE BOX!

EAGERLY AWAITING YOUR ARRIVAL.

Ifan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I HOPE THAT YOU ARE NOT GIVING ME SASS, I WAS A GREAT MAN ONCE

I WILL BE ON YOUR DOORSTEP AS SOON AS I CAN STEAL A VEHICLE AND FIND A SUITABLE COMPANION TO ABSCOND WITH

A ROAD TRIP, EY

I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE BUT IT'S THE JOURNEY THAT'S IMPORTANT

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i am o so sory superken and frends, we have all been drinking to celebrete a variety of holidays

i am a happy drunk and leendeh is an angry drunk and ifan is

um

such

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
:heart: amberwitch

*snuggles*

now i have to go bail leendeh and ifan out of prison becase they stole a tractor and drove such into a super market while singing hymns

i don't know what to do with them amber

Last edited:

Ifan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
EY AMBER WITCH YOU WERE THE ONLY WOMAN I EVER LOVED

YOU AND QUEEN DAWN, THAT MURDERED TEMPTRESS

I SENT HER A LOVE LETTER ONCE BUT I MISSPELLED THE ADDRESS AND IT ENDED UP AT A TAVERN IN MOONGLOW, I HAD PASTY BRITANNIAN DRUNKS ACCOSTING ME ON THE STREET FOR MONTHS AFTERWARD BUT THAT IS BUSINESS AS USUAL FOR ME

PLEASE DON'T DIE

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's true, I had to write the damn thing for him. I could not abide that woman, so it was my most difficult commission. I ended up just describing Alouenikah instead. He is my dream lady.

Ifan

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
the people of Britannia didn't appreciate my telling their queen that I wanted to stuff her full of honeycakes and sink into her acres of walrus-like blubber like a waterbed

you are a sick man seiren

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No worries. I should blame myself for indulging Ifan sometimes.

(I live in Seattle now, bring a jacket, it's cold!)

Last edited:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Bump - This is tonight!

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well? How did it go? Alouenikah is very concerned about whether or not the goblin got to fulfil his dream. He was never able to fulfil his own dream of one day becoming a butterfly, so he lives vicariously through others.

Lindae Lives

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am hungering for news about Britannian society. Alouei and I* are living on a world where there is only one moon and vodka comes in several new and exciting flavours, but I find myself feeling homesick on occasion. And you can't even tell me whether or not a goblin became an elf or whatever it is that helps in that absurd gift-mongering pagan's workshop**. My life is so hard!

*and Ifan, who appeared one evening, set up a nest in our garage, and never left
**a leprechaun? or is that another legend? I don't bloody know

Last edited:

Alouenikah

Caretaker of Sudiva
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
maybe one day i will become an honerary butterfly if i kiss enough flowers :heart: