• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM NEWS] For Your Eyes Only

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from goldenbrewtavern.com

For Your Eyes Only
Saturday, January 2, 2010
By EM Seppo

A message sent by the Thief Master:

Hail, loyal citizens of Sosaria.

As you may be aware, Queen Dawn has taken up the task of ensuring the safety of Gargoyles in Britannia and have offered great rewards for those who can unreveal the identity of the ones responsible for the campaign of terror against the gargoyles.

My spies recently intercepted a letter that was being sent to a suspected sympathizer of anti-gargish faction. Unfortunately, the message has been encoded by a cipher and it would be close to impossible to break it without knowing the key or the nature of the cipher. But, the message in itself tells us that perhaps the anti-gargish faction is more organized than we believed.

The message was titled “For your eyes only” and reads as follows,

Rema, gvteoj zmmdpvs bp Oitq Szbtnavic Npenx gebqrqzn.

Npbiqyw os yyv cfn ynera, wuv zj itxsvpotm hr fbuevsmnt wsvt erzd, hnim pwdleq yyv zjeowoz bv cqfvsr dsapsua xnfyivgxing ds xwf Xikgvfp mqywtrbw. Ec-Clkb, tur ao elplrn keghzaa spuwlcc, ms ayxlxox uhrr gpap l wpl kqschjb ns – jbtf rlvaqsrk xo jpxec-fsip.

Tx if rmkw uzux tunb wg lvrnxki p nvmmiat bo ftwchcw xwjj uttgrzs. Azy aan csjs wwelbjmru lve vxzmifu bh mrrb tjtw Shxhen bk 6:00 XF PFG it vsi iax yrsfi bae gnvngc whbz mr Kfjxxr. Pbue ewsaxoh eh ofb tly rgeu nen oo xvjtkmw. Wr uivg xycu ds hxttcls nal I jlze n wcwifig mhng zesfmrrc wsawzvz.

Krrx Bttxaaxme Rmvig Oetinkkir

Related Articles:
1) Gargish-Human Relations
2) Deadly master assassin attacks An-Buci
3) Grim effigies discovered
4) New warnings
5) A report of current happenings

Xel The Wanderer

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Rema, gvteoj zmmdpvs bp Oitq Szbtnavic Npenx gebqrqzn.

Npbiqyw os yyv cfn ynera, wuv zj itxsvpotm hr fbuevsmnt wsvt erzd, hnim pwdleq yyv zjeowoz bv cqfvsr dsapsua xnfyivgxing ds xwf Xikgvfp mqywtrbw. Ec-Clkb, tur ao elplrn keghzaa spuwlcc, ms ayxlxox uhrr gpap l wpl kqschjb ns – jbtf rlvaqsrk xo jpxec-fsip.

Tx if rmkw uzux tunb wg lvrnxki p nvmmiat bo ftwchcw xwjj uttgrzs. Azy aan csjs wwelbjmru lve vxzmifu bh mrrb tjtw Shxhen bk 6:00 XF PFG it vsi iax yrsfi bae gnvngc whbz mr Kfjxxr. Pbue ewsaxoh eh ofb tly rgeu nen oo xvjtkmw. Wr uivg xycu ds hxttcls nal I jlze n wcwifig mhng zesfmrrc wsawzvz.

Krrx Bttxaaxme Rmvig Oetinkkir
If I saw this yesterday (12/31/09), in my drunken state, I would've been able to read that, no problems. Since I'm sober at the moment, I have absolutely no blinkin' clue what that says. My solution: to the Sake Fountain in Zento! :shots:

WildStar

UO Baja News Reporter
Reporter
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
*coughsLycaerumcoughs*

*coughsCodeBookscoughs*