• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM NEWS] Easter Event Message From EM Faine Morgan

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
EM Faine Morgan has been experiencing computer problems, so I am delivering the following message from her:

'Molly and I just wanted to give you a head's up that we are going to be publishing an event announcement for Sunday. I'll try to get it up and posted on the Origin EM site and Stratics EM forum on Saturday morning. I apologize for the late notice but I've been having some computer issues. (Sledge hammer would be really handy right about now.)

... the event will be ongoing for the whole day and night. People will have plenty of time to enjoy their Easter plans and still participate. That information will be included in the posts we'll publish.'