• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM NEWS] Britannia vs. Dark Tower and Ravenshire

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from goldenbrewtavern.com
Official website of EM Seppo and EM Pallando

Britannia vs. Dark Tower & Ravenshire
Wednesday, February 10, 2010
By EM Seppo

Charges: Stealing of items belonging to Royal Treasury, Inciting hatred and violence, and conspiring against the crown

Defendants: Dark Tower, Ravenshire – specifically, Cymidei Fier – mistress of Dark Tower, and Aldagar Morr – citizen of Ravenshire, owner of Morr Manor

Prosecuting team: To be selected (max: 5)

Defense team: To be selected (max: 5)

Jury: To be selected (max: 10)

Judge: To be announced

Witnesses: Proserpina, and the one named Widow. If you have any pertinent information, please register yourself as a witness by using the link at bottom of this post.

Trial Dates: To be announced

Notes:
1) Players will form the prosecution, defense, and jury. If you are interested in any of these roles, please send us feedback about it. Briefly tell us why you should be selected for the role.

2) Rules regarding the trial are open at the moment and we will be looking for feedback from players regarding it.

Sara's Note: This will not be posted on the Stratics Main News section as we have been asked to hold off posting in that section while a server migration is being done.

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I missed out on the Lady Cymidei case.

No way I'm passing on this one.

C

Cymidei Fier

First you have to catch me...or buy me at the celebrity auction thing.