• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM NEWS] Attention Chefs! EM Seppo and EM Pallando Need Sweet Dough

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
from goldenbrewtavern.com

Cookies! Who wants cookies?
Tuesday, December 15, 2009
By EM Seppo

Hello, the EM staff on Baja would like to request donations for sweet dough in order to make loads of cookies. We have already received 150-200 sweet dough but more is always welcome. Please leave any donations in a bag with your name in a book in the mailbox at the museum.

Cheers!

Sarsmi

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Oh so this is why I was getting ICQ requests for sweet dough. Haha! Someone wants to get my dough mix and get credit for it! And to think, it's a super secret, generations old recipe. No way I'm handing that dough over. :stir:

BTW who else is now hungry for chocolate chip cookie dough? It can't just be me. :p

Magdalena Chef

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's the Cookie Capades!

Add to that the 389 sweet dough I made him last night before I ran out of honey and it was waaaaay past my bedtime. *wonders if Seppo knows he has to turn all the sweet dough into cookie mix first*

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's the Cookie Capades!

Add to that the 389 sweet dough I made him last night before I ran out of honey and it was waaaaay past my bedtime. *wonders if Seppo knows he has to turn all the sweet dough into cookie mix first*
Cookie mix doesn't stack, so we're saving the EMs a bit of time by making the sweet dough.

Amber Witch

Babbling Loonie
Governor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Any idea how much they want?

My mother would be so proud of me if she could see me slaving away in the kitchen!

:stir:

SuperKen

Slightly Crazed
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Any idea how much they want?

My mother would be so proud of me if she could see me slaving away in the kitchen!

:stir:
It's a victory for all red-blooded men to see you in the kitchen.

Now go make me a sandwich.

Mama Faith

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This comment reminded me of times when I've ticked my husband off and he'll raise his eyebrows and say, "WOMAN!". He knows that will be followed by me bursting into laughter. Let's just say that I'm not easily controlled. :lick:

Sara Of Baja

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

This comment reminded me of times when I've ticked my husband off and he'll raise his eyebrows and say, "WOMAN!". He knows that will be followed by me bursting into laughter. Let's just say that I'm not easily controlled. :lick:
It reminds me of the times people have tried this with me ... I may have made the sandwich, but I'll never tell everything I put into it!