• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Molly Is Asking For Some History Help

C

Crystal Canyon

Drax'Veltros was a Demon, who sent his minions to invade Luna. The citizens of Luna attempted several times in battle to kill him, but to no avail. He was guarded by a strange magic that kept him from being harmed.

We were lead by Lord Sereck several times on quests to find an Arcane Tome, which according to Lady Alexia Yilvis, would hold the secret to ridding us of Drax'Veltros, by breaking the magic that protected him.

Some of these quests lead us to Felucca, where we were also attacked by his minions.

I believe that the place in question here is where we placed Drax' Veltros head once we had found the Tome of Arcane and had finally defeated him. Also the items around the alter are duplicates of items handed out by Lord Sereck during the invasion.

This event started in late July of 2005

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
During Season 4, the EM at the time started a PVP tournament in Felucia. The unveiling event was that alter. Each time a tournament was held, the grand champion get to choose from the alter for an item. All 10-12 or so items were renamed Doom Artifacts and 1-2 major Tokuno artifacts. The properties transferred on some to different weapons and armor. However, this EM only had 4 of these events before he left the program. These items are spread throughout the Shards today.

Visage Of Drax'veltos (Ornate Crown Of Harrower) Last owned by Nails before duped now its on Pacific and GL shards and who knows where else.
Hide Of the Demon (Voice Of Fallen King Stats but on a Demon Bone Chest) Last Owned by Nails on Catskils but have not seen it yet again.
Skin Of the Demon (Kasa of Ra-Jin) Owned by Manticore still Unique on Baja
Embrass the Abyss (Renamed Orni) Owned by forgot his name but on Oceana shard and still unique

C

Crystal Canyon

This EM also held part of the Drax' events in Fel and handed out some of these items to players who participated there. In fact, there was an incodent where the EM himself supposedly died there and his corpse was robbed of some of the named items.

I assumed that this was the area. I do remember being here and seeing this during The time that Telnarn was the EM on Origin.

Im sure I didnt participate in a PvP tourney, LOL, but maybe I attended to report.

EM Molly O'Malley

UO Event Moderator
UO Event Moderator
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you all for the help. I found it very interesting when I saw this. These items are really cool. If we find any more spots or items like this, will post it as well.

C

Chaucer of TS

Wasn't this the same event where we got the knight of the luna guard surcoats? good times.

C

Crystal Canyon

Wasn't this the same event where we got the knight of the luna guard surcoats? good times.
I thought it was Chaucer. I know the surcoats were handed out during the event of Drax', when Telnar was the EM.

And your right...it was good times! Well except for the fact that Luna was sometimes a dangerous place to rune into...LOL

M

Michael Wolf

Yes that was what we got the coats for. Well any of several battles with Drax and his minions. This was also part of the story line that opened Heartwood and and the discovery of our links to the elves. (Part of the ML Release). That pic is the area in Fel where we defeated Drax, looks a lot different without all the corpses scattered all over. Some of this history is in the History of Origin Thread. I was too active at that time because I wasn't testing ML but there is some stuff in there about Drax and Origin's EM of the time Telnarn.