• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] EM Items for Sale. All on Atlantic. List updated and Prices reduced!!

ZozmaLS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
All items are located on Atlantic except for the last 2 that are on Lake Superior. I will accept gold on Atlantic or Lake Superior.

I have prices listed with them, and these prices are negotiable.

Some images were borrowed from ultimaonlinerares.com Thanks Decadence :)

Borbarad's Lantern.png
A Container Which Holds The Essence Of Borbarads Morbid Sense Of Humor [Drachefels Season 13, 2015] (50-80 dropped?) - 210m
Weather Machine.png
Weather Machine Crystal [Origin Season 11, 2013] (30-35 Dropped) - 250m OBO
Crumbling Tribute to the Avatar.png
A Crumbling Tribute to the Avatar of Decay [Catskills Season 13, 2015] (1 of 10) - 130m
Wren and Lark Necklace.png
An Ancient Ivory Necklace consisting of a Lark and a Wren Embracing While in Flight [Atlantic Season 13, 2015] (1 of 25) - 75m
Silver Ankh Necklace belong to Finch.png
Faded Silver Ankh Necklace Belong to Finch [Replica] (1 of 10??) - 75m
Ugly Holiday Sweater.png
An Ugly Holiday Sweater - Winter 2010 [Atlantic Shard, Season 8, 2010] - 30m
Dudley Hat.png
Four Years Of EM'ing And All I Got Was This Hat, Thanks Chessy, Dudley [Chesepeake Season 10, 2012] (*) - 8m
Savage Crisis Robe.png
I Participated In Savage Crisis And All I Got Was Deathrobes [Pacific Season 8, 2010] (100's *) - 8m
Jenkins Robe.png
I Was Killed Multiple Times By Professor Jenkins And Have The Death Robes To Prove It [Napa Valley, Season 8, 2010] (100's *) - 8m
Lucky Leaping Booties.png
Lucky Leaping Leprechaun Booties [Atlantic Shard, Season 8, 2010] (100's*) - SOLD for 7m

****ITEMS LISTED BELOW ARE LOCATED ON LAKE SUPERIOR****

Willow Cloak.png
A Blood Stained Cloak Obtained At Willow's Anniversary Party [Sonoma Shard, Season 13, 2015] (46 Dropped) - 150m
MonkeyShine.png
Statue Of MonkeyShine [Baja Season 11, 2013] (1 of 10) - 250m

Attachments

Last edited:

ZozmaLS

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Bump. Prices are negotiable. Trade offers are welcome. Will trade for any Lake Superior EM Items. Feel free to PM, ICQ or post in thread.
Thanks,
Zozma

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran

Lucky Leaping Leprechaun Booties [Atlantic Shard, Season 8, 2010] (100's*) - 7m

I
will take these