• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] EM / Holiday Rares Auction

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Bought a few EM and Holiday Rares these past few months but have came to the conclusion that I'm not quite ready to get involved with collecting rares and will be auctioning off everything I've collected the past few months that I've yet been able to sell.

My ICQ Is 375785367, all items are located on Atlantic and is the only shard I'll be accepting gold, auction will come to an end 7/31/2016 @ 12:00am EST.

Please keep bids to 5 Million Increments after 100 mil, thank you!

1. 2008 Valentine Hunt Champion (Reserve 100 mil, Buyout 250 mil)

2. A Beautiful Kakemono Scroll Depicting A Wondrous Serpentine Dragon Eating A Peach (Reserve 50 mil, Buyout 150 mil) - Jason - 50 Mil

3. A Magical Statue Its Form Takes The Shape Of The Observer's One True Love (Reserve 100 mil, Buyout 175 Mil)

4. A Pan of Heart-Shaped Cookies (Reserve 100 mil, Buyout 175 Mil) Buyout paid SOLD

5. A Valentine's Day Bear [Atlantic 2010] (Reserve 100 mil, Buyout 175 Mil)

6. Azure Dragon Replica (Reserve 100 mil. Buyout 250 Mil) - Jason - 100 Mil

7. Gothic Teddy Bear (Reserve 100 mil, Buyout 175 Mil) - TheGrimReffer - 100 mil

8. Happy Holidays 2014 Gift Box (No Reserve/Buyout 50 Mil) Buyout paid SOLD

9. Jar of Grandma's Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Legends 2009 (Reserve 100 mil, Buyout 150 mil)

10. Jester Hat Crafted By The Cupid Clothing Co. (No Reserve/Buyout)

11. Severed Head Of A Tormented Wyrm (Reserve 100 Mil, Buyout 150 Mil)

12. Shroud Of Tal'keesh (Reserve 100 Mil, Buyout 150 Mil)

13. Stuffy Dwagon (Reserve 100 mil, Buyout 200 mil)

14. Stuffy Horse (Reserve 100 mil, Buyout 200 mil) - Panoramix2009 - 100 mil

15. Stuffy Mongbat (Reserve 100 mil, Buyout 200 mil)

16. The Athyr, The Core Of Love From Baja (100 Charges) (Reserve 100 mil, Buyout 200 mil)

17. The Complete Book Of Dragons (Reserve 300 mil, Buyout 475 mil)

18. Glacial Spellbook (Blessed) (Reserve 30 Mil, Buyout 60 Mil) - Longtooths - 30 Mil

19. Thank You Napa, Love Mesanna (Reserve 10 Mil, Buyout 35 Mil) Jason - 10 Mil

Last edited:

Restless

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
jesus.. i never even seen this auction... still taking offers on items that didnt sell? i would pay reserve for #3 and #11

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
I looked at his profile and saw where he had been online Monday. I dont know if we had tagged his name by then or not. Chances are he forgot about it just like I did. But at some point he has to see this.

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hello guys,

I was admitted to the hospital after a visit to the ER and got released earlier today, I'm very sorry. I'll be ICQing the winners to pick up their items.

Longtooths

Supreme Commander
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
thanks for a smooth trade sir, glad you're back and in good health sir!