• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Helios & king of the hill

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

KnocK_KnOck

1st. One of the rules was no pets, yet there was pets in the fighting area. 3 teams of four. Was fine. problem was there was no warning at all about when the fight would start. Grey team just attacked.

The blue n red team DID attack the dragon and I believe after the dragon killed the blue team, the red team jumped in the first fight. Second fight was pretty much the same. Both times red and blue team were in stat.
The EM knew this , and knew the dragon was sitting there as well and done nothing.

3rd. no control and pretty much siding with the cheaters. its bull*hit he says no pets and yet he allows one in the area and lets the pet kill us while everyone else does to.

The robe(s) should have went to the damn dragon, he killed everyone not the com people. lol?

Hope whomever was there enjoyed that mess of sh&^. I myself will not be part of anything like that again after what I saw go down. I'll just watch :thumbup:

FyI **** like this is what will kill this game and EM's are a joke. :fight:

*note*
<events ,may or not be in correct order due to pure chaos - it was difficult to keep up with everything.>

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As I recall, L*D showed with double the numbers anyone else had online.

CoW/Fear showed up late with 4 people(2 tamers, a stealth archer and a necro mage).

The em who had changed the rules to a 4v4 tourny allowed cow to come late so as to make the event not be a L*D sparring session.

CoW fear became the gray team. They fought one of the L*D teams.
The em first asked both teams if they were ready then said begin and mass flamestruck himself.

cow fear oblitered the L*D team until suddenly the second team from L*D began attacking cow fear.

cowfear began dismantling the other team while a random neutral whom the EM had recruited to enforce the rules began attacking those who'd broken the rules.

That random enforcer was in a guild that was an enemy to both the com folks and the tb folks.

The TB folks were destroyed utterly in the worst way.

The em asked that they be ressed and then warned tb about breaking the rules and being disruptive. the tb folks were not looted except 10 apples taken from a corpse that had over 50.

TB ressed up, healed up and the teams were again separated.

The em delivered his warning and to concerns about the neutral blue tamer standing off to the side, TB was told he was there as a volunteer to help the EM keep people from violating the rules of the night.

TB out of nowhere begins attacking the random enforcer's dragon and when COW/FEAR began to heal it, all 8 L*D attempted to attack COW/FEAR as well.

Again TB were dispatched with little effort. TB whined and complained about being in stat. A few attempted to attack peoples horses and used some obscene profanities at the EM and cow/fear.

TB left in protest, primarily because they were getting repeatedly embarassed despite fighting 2 pet free tamers, a stealth archer and 1 necro mage as their only non guilded team.

The EM declared cow/fear(gray team) the winners for following every rule, decimating L*D without much effort and abiding each of his commands despite L*D acting as though chaos had broken out.

Ultimately, I think we all learned that chaos in a fight is a perception as each fight was pretty calm and easy to win given the horrible organization and lack of skills from L*D.

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Knock knock...whos there?

A trammy...

A trammy who?

A trammy who whines about a pvp based event because he got pwned.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The em first asked both teams if they were ready then said begin and mass flamestruck himself.
EM Helios turning into a ball of fire is his way of saying 'ready, set, go!' ? :D

Again TB were dispatched with little effort. TB whined and complained about being in stat. A few attempted to attack peoples horses and used some obscene profanities at the EM and cow/fear.
nice write-up, Omnius, tho there will most likely be others who saw this event in a totally different light.... this reporter is very reluctant to attend these matches, for the reasons noted in the last quote ;)

A

Aeyko

1st. One of the rules was no pets, yet there was pets in the fighting area. 3 teams of four. Was fine. problem was there was no warning at all about when the fight would start. Grey team just attacked.

The blue n red team DID attack the dragon and I believe after the dragon killed the blue team, the red team jumped in the first fight. Second fight was pretty much the same. Both times red and blue team were in stat.
The EM knew this , and knew the dragon was sitting there as well and done nothing.

3rd. no control and pretty much siding with the cheaters. its bull*hit he says no pets and yet he allows one in the area and lets the pet kill us while everyone else does to.

The robe(s) should have went to the damn dragon, he killed everyone not the com people. lol?

Hope whomever was there enjoyed that mess of sh&^. I myself will not be part of anything like that again after what I saw go down. I'll just watch :thumbup:

FyI **** like this is what will kill this game and EM's are a joke. :fight:

*note*
<events ,may or not be in correct order due to pure chaos - it was difficult to keep up with everything.>
Ths kindof blatant lie is why no one will EVER take L*D seriously. You guys lost the first fight so badly that the red team ( Your members) tried ganking us when you had only one player left alive. They got smacked down too. Then Pug commenced to challenging us to a 4v4 for 100m a person, which we accepeted, and heard nothing else out of him, then he said something about telling me "how it is" Im guessing he was going to fight me 1v1, LOL thats a joke. We'll gladly accept your 4v4 or I'll gladly smack your best mages around anytime you'd like. Name the price,time and place, I'll show up and take your cookies, Horribad pvpers and even worse lying crybabies.

L

lady_pearl

I was on the L*D side. Blue Team. I myself was not happy with how things went down, but s&it happens. IMO the dragon should not have been inside the fighting area, but it was so....w/e. I don't recall anyone in L*D saying we are ready before any of the fights started. IMO... I do agree that the EM had no control over ANYTHING. He did say "no pets allowed" yet there was a pet...???? ENFORCER??? PLEASE....If any L*D, cow or the fear ppl withered near that dragon during the fight it would attack so... L*D attacked the dragon for that reason alone. We complained to the EM first and nothing was done about it??? L*D pretty much was **** out of luck from the time the cow and fear guys walked threw the gates. The way I see it is everyone dislikes L*D for whatever reasons and last night that was made very clear. Res Killing @ the event was super lame even if L*D misbehaved... that’s super low and IMO L*D WAS NOT the only ones being disruptive.

Oh... lets not even blame L*D FOR all the **** talk. Come on now lol…. More came from the cow / fear people than it did from L*D. Cow and fear killed TB horses first? I'm not one to **** talk and not one to dislike people, I play to have fun and don't get huffy puffy over the small stuff, I respect a lot of people and always try to be nice no matter what but after last night its making being nice super hard. :cursing:
Finglonger thinks he is some sort of pvp god and ran his mouth way more than any L*D.

Oh well **** happens everyone is going to see it in a different way. That was my first king of the hill event and even though it turned out bad for L*D And a lot of **** talking going on it was fun. I would attend another one again if the EM would follow his “own” rules. Remove the people that can’t follow the rules no questions asked. Simple as that. The EM seemed to care less about what L*D had to say and seemed to side with the grey team, But that’s just how I saw things.

Just so everyone knows Pug did not get pissed in vent lol… all he said was wtf is that EM doing. WTF is that dragon doing in here AND when we died oh wow.. Wtf. lol and that’s pretty much it. So please grow up and stop asking how pissed pug got. Pugs way more laid back than people seem to think. L*D IS not that bad of a guild. regardless of what some may think and say. Everyone has their good and bad days and last night was just a bad night for L*D.

Aeyko.. Guess I missed that whole convo :mad: So I don't know anything about it. Nothing was said in vent about that either... Don't know who you are but I'll let him know and I'm sure he'll be up for the 4v4.

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aimee, why did the red team attack cow/fear when the blue team had only 1 person left? Why the interference?

L

lady_pearl

I'm not sure , No one said anything in vent during that or after . So I am not sure what that was all about maybe someone hit someone and they reacted? who knows. Maybe Next time people need to be separated somehow? Each team in a corner far away from the main fight.

A

Aeyko

Aimee, why did the red team attack cow/fear when the blue team had only 1 person left? Why the interference?
The red team attacked b/c their pals had gotten mowed down in under 30 seconds by the grey team, US, without any help. The dragon was put on someone after the red team had already had 2 people attack WIlliam Wallace and we killed them, the "enforcer" killed off one of the other guys and we killed the other, totaling 7 people we killed, with 4 people, vs the ONE L*D killed bc of interference. I don't make excuses and I don't listen to empty BS, so IF Pug wants me to remind him where he stands on this shard, I will gladly do so. If anyone of L*D mages would like to be reminded of where they stand, Myself and Nate will be happy to send them back to candyland. We're always looking for duels, Like I said before, name the PRICE,TIME, and PLACE. I'll be there to take your cookies.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
L*D pretty much was **** out of luck from the time the cow and fear guys walked threw the gates.
Hey Omnius, here's your new sig line...:p

Nope not trolling, just couldn't help but chuckle when I read that.
Carry on!

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Everyone always says this or that is wrong with this game. U know whats wrong with this game? Omnious and Taileen!! add Slip and Azria and uve got everything thats wrong with this game.. U sir's are not GOD's!! its a computer game, get over urselves! Second Aeyko, if ur sooo good u don't have to talk trash. Nate is really good, i never see him talk ****... U all need to grow up!! And ppl are now callin u a speedhack Aeyko, so when u post pics we all better see ur whole comp with programs running (matter fact take some during the battle, so you cant just close ur programs out before you take the pic) :p

Like ive said before having an ego in a video game is like being proud of the fact that ur the world's tallest midget.. its not a big accomplishment, its a video game, and ur stilll a midget!

PVP will be competitive but atleast have some honor, maybe a "hey good fight".. Not a "im 12 years old and u suck, what trash" LMAO

A

Aeyko

Everyone always says this or that is wrong with this game. U know whats wrong with this game? Omnious and Taileen!! add Slip and Azria and uve got everything thats wrong with this game.. U sir's are not GOD's!! its a computer game, get over urselves! Second Aeyko, if ur sooo good u don't have to talk trash. Nate is really good, i never see him talk ****... U all need to grow up!! And ppl are now callin u a speedhack Aeyko, so when u post pics we all better see ur whole comp with programs running (matter fact take some during the battle, so you cant just close ur programs out before you take the pic) :p

Like ive said before having an ego in a video game is like being proud of the fact that ur the world's tallest midget.. its not a big accomplishment, its a video game, and ur stilll a midget!

PVP will be competitive but atleast have some honor, maybe a "hey good fight".. Not a "im 12 years old and u suck, what trash" LMAO

I never **** talk unless provoked. Notice, my **** talk stems from Pugs empty bs. And Nate does the same. As a matter of fact, don't bother speaking mine or Nate's name b/c you don't know either of us personally, if you did you'd have not even bothered posting about us. I love stirring up the baddies, that's why I provoke them back. Not that I owed you any explanation.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
lol well ur another GOD wanna be in a computer game, Ur such an accomplished individual.. So I will not respond to ur Godliness nemore lmao.. However FEAR/COW is trashh..

Today in DSP
william=pet, ryo=pet, exotica=pet,ebay=pet... Jura=no pet, flippin=no pet and in stat, aimmee=no pet and in stat... OOpps with the pets, exotica and ryo both died.. William ran from me like a little girl cuz his pet wasnt near him lmao!.. Just like me walkin out of LD house to fight william with his pet and he had two archers come up and gank me the other day, guess that dread wasnt enough... Then while in STAT i have the red archer redlined and william comes to kill me a second time.. teleported all over yew and those three noobs couldnt kill me haha. I guess those four or five buttons u have to hit to use a archer/tamer were just tooo confusing

I don't claim to be GOD nor do i think im newhere close, but atleast i try hitting 50 somethin spells, and real use skill to try and kill my opponents.. NOt "all kill AI AI MS".... I cant say the same for FEAR unfortunately, excluding finger. Don't think im just sayin this cuz they were the opposition either.. When we were allied I left my closest in game friend to die with exotica cuz I told him i refused to fight with her and her dragon. Id rather get ganked by ten ppl then fight with a dragon, just noobish too me.. Or maybe I'm just old school, with some sense of fair play and honor, but hey too each his own :p

P.S. Waiting for that day (which will prolly never happen) that u cant target players when saying all kill. William will vanish, just like all the FOA noobs on chessy...
I don't do all this 12 year old drama **** sooo I won't respond again, nor read this post nemore.. But Aeyko, don't take pics again without ur full screen showin cuz that just screammsss HACKKKKK!

mbraud4

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Actually you werent in our vent, I didn run. Coon was redlined and I was protector so I went back to get protection scrolls Mr. Know it all, if anyone ran it was your pancake ass right out of the dungeon and across serverline, Stop being such a dolt, ****tard. Dont respond, take your beating like the pancake you are. I dont like talking ****, Aimee knows this, but you are being a jackass, watch your tongue pancake boy.

And just drop the whole pet thing. L*D got owned without pets 4v4 in that tourny last night with 3 of us having semi-half templates, no pets, no stealth, so just shut ur ****ing face already moron. You are making your guild look worse than it has to look by showing ur ignorance. Jesus christ boy just sit down already.

H

Hi I'm Twinkie

Jrede you are to funny...two post ago you were saying how if you were good you didnt need to talk trash, hence the reason you are talking trash?> In despise the first time we demolished you it was me, william, and sess. ( ebay wasn't there yet. Any good pvp guild would have easily been somewhat of a challenge, yet L*D did what they did best, ran back to the handicap and grinded, lol@u? Oops I didn't die to L*D I killed myself, never in stats. how many of you went in stats, I mean you had how many people 5 or 6? And 2 blues helping u....Regardless stop making excuses of why you guys can't seem to win, and stop crying about it. :party:

Omnius

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I think it's funny that L*D members described the scene as chaotic but the four cow/fear saw the fights as orderly with L*D just attempting some dirty tricks.

They're sad they lost vs 3 half chars and 1 full char but seriously did anyone think they stood a chance? Some of L*D's more honest members ICQ'd us to tell us they were shocked at how easily they were dispatched.

Most said Pug was washed up and nowhere near what he once was.

B

Bama

I watched the fight and as much as I hate to say it Omnicrons depiction is pretty close to the truth as it gets for this event. He did make a small error The 2nd LD group jumped and went on the offensive, and the tamer killed 3 LD not one in that first frikas...
The Tamer placed his pet in a corner and even out of the room only calling it back after he was attacked..
I know that it may seem hard to believe guys and if you werent there you really may not know but LD was run over post hast and with very little effort on the part of COW/FEAR...I really think COW/FEAR were half assing it to be honest it was weired. Pug dropped and was dispacthed as if he was AFK..(he wasnt thoguth he was movign just didn't get far)
The tamer did die once, but when he came back all hell broke lose Hu flung...who reattacked the tamer and the two other reds , but the tamer brought a friend for this round and and the LD ran away, except for Hu flung who kept ressing and dieing. Sad, but i had to laugh when I saw the words "res killing is for newbs" from a person who does this without question to others and in a guild whos is notorious for dirt..

Now why did LD get romped so bad. 1) No doubt FEAR\COW are better straight up 2) the program that shall not be mentioned was out of commision

Funny stuff and good times.... with out a doubt LD lost that fight on many levels...That tamer was definatly the bad ass of the night thought lol...go tamers

L

lady_pearl

I watched the fight and as much as I hate to say it Omnicrons depiction is pretty close to the truth as it gets for this event. He did make a small error The 2nd LD group jumped and went on the offensive, and the tamer killed 3 LD not one in that first frikas...
The Tamer placed his pet in a corner and even out of the room only calling it back after he was attacked..
I know that it may seem hard to believe guys and if you werent there you really may not know but LD was run over post hast and with very little effort on the part of COW/FEAR...I really think COW/FEAR were half assing it to be honest it was weired. Pug dropped and was dispacthed as if he was AFK..(he wasnt thoguth he was movign just didn't get far)
The tamer did die once, but when he came back all hell broke lose Hu flung...who reattacked the tamer and the two other reds , but the tamer brought a friend for this round and and the LD ran away, except for Hu flung who kept ressing and dieing. Sad, but i had to laugh when I saw the words "res killing is for newbs" from a person who does this without question to others and in a guild whos is notorious for dirt..

Now why did LD get romped so bad. 1) No doubt FEAR\COW are better straight up 2) the program that shall not be mentioned was out of commision

Funny stuff and good times.... with out a doubt LD lost that fight on many levels...That tamer was definatly the bad ass of the night thought lol...go tamers
Hu flung is cow / fear

Omnicron

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
God I wish I still played...has the pvp really got THAT bad?

+1 post count cause I know THIS thread is getting locked...:heart:

L

lady_pearl

No the pvp's not that bad to be honest there are acually a few really good pvpers on legends right now. its just that there are way to many egos running around thinking they are super pvp gods. One major screw up and you instantly suck and have no right to speak lol :thumbdown:
The Q whatever their names are twin guys are fun to fight , they come they kill us or we kill them and thats that. No **** talking just pure fun.
L*D fked up big deal. Better luck next time. IMO L*D should have won and would have won but it seemed like everyone on that night was in another world :wall: Everyone has their good days and bad so it don't bother me at all that we lost cause most of the time anywhere else cow/fear guys are the ones dropping. I get a kick out of what ppl have to say and all the different story's about how fights go down.

A

Aeyko

No the pvp's not that bad to be honest there are acually a few really good pvpers on legends right now. its just that there are way to many egos running around thinking they are super pvp gods. One major screw up and you instantly suck and have no right to speak lol :thumbdown:
The Q whatever their names are twin guys are fun to fight , they come they kill us or we kill them and thats that. No **** talking just pure fun.
L*D fked up big deal. Better luck next time. IMO L*D should have won and would have won but it seemed like everyone on that night was in another world :wall: Everyone has their good days and bad so it don't bother me at all that we lost cause most of the time anywhere else cow/fear guys are the ones dropping. I get a kick out of what ppl have to say and all the different story's about how fights go down.
AT what fights do we normally go down? You guys had 8 last night against Myself, William Wallace, and Schizmo, in case you can't add that up that is 8 (you) vs 3 (Us), we killed 5 of you and the other 3 fled for the hills never to be seen again. Let's not be silly here.

L

lady_pearl

AT what fights do we normally go down? You guys had 8 last night against Myself, William Wallace, and Schizmo, in case you can't add that up that is 8 (you) vs 3 (Us), we killed 5 of you and the other 3 fled for the hills never to be seen again. Let's not be silly here.

Which fight are you talking about the yew gate one? or the despise one?

The Despise fight at first we had like 5 ppl on and 1 who was not in vent shortly after we got there 2 logged off cause they had rl stuff to do. The one not in vent I have no clue about he went MIA or atleast I never saw him again. So the other 3 of us just fooled around there and kept coming back in stat cause well we had nothing better to do at the time.
The Yew gate one I saw dangle who went MIA and 2 other cow guys who died north of the gate somewhere not to be seen again, William and someone else.. Oh ed was there to I guess somewhere. Might have been more but I did not really pay attention because as I recall we fought the Q guy twins more than any cow or fear guys at the gate last night before I logged at 11 eastern so anything after that I have no clue about.

When do we beat cow / fear? A lot of times we have beat them even numbers, more numbers and less numbers. That don't really matter though as long as you all win thats all that seems to matter. Its a never ending he said she said bunch of BS. I'm not gonna argue with you or anyone else about it cause its pointless to argue with people that think they are the best and always right. I'm not being silly I just tell things how I see them just like you tell **** how you see it. Like I said before it is pointless to peck at each other back and forth. So Lets start taking some screen shots during these fights and let them do all the talking.
:thumbsup:

H

Hi I'm Twinkie

IMO L*D should have won and would have won but it seemed like everyone on that night was in another world :wall: Everyone has their good days and bad so it don't bother me at all that we lost cause most of the time anywhere else cow/fear guys are the ones dropping. I get a kick out of what ppl have to say and all the different story's about how fights go down.
Was that a serious statement....Ok so about 6 days ago in yew 8v3 we droped all of L*D including pug twice on different characters...was that Fear/Cow dropping to? Or what about despise yesterday. Or any other time that you wanna mention that L*D isn't grinding the bridge...You know what I find so funny, is right after that touney I tell pug to go back to grinding because that is what he does best, because everytime he wants to fight he goes "ok guys let go to despise!!!!!" (he decided COD this time lol!!)Double numbers and grind a bridge? You quite the delusional one arent you? :eyes:

L

lady_pearl

Its very clear you have a issue with pug and that you are obsessed about pug and with how pissed he gets all the time but come on What he decides to do is well up to him? Not you? So if he wants to go spawn he can? :eyes:

Like I said I'm telling **** how I see it. If I was not there I try not to mention it. As I recall I don't think I was at the COD so I know nothing about it. I know and don't ever deny fear, cow ppl have killed L*D 8v3 or whatever numbers you wanna throw around but the same has happened to you guys many times as well :coco: oh Gee I think I just posted something about yesterdays despise? or Did I forget to hit the submit key?
I always forget to keep track of how many of you guys we kill though so sorry I forgot to mention that part :(
I dunno in all honestly your the one that seems to be delusional not me. So enough said.

A

Aeyko

Its very clear you have a issue with pug and that you are obsessed about pug and with how pissed he gets all the time but come on What he decides to do is well up to him? Not you? So if he wants to go spawn he can? :eyes:

Like I said I'm telling **** how I see it. If I was not there I try not to mention it. As I recall I don't think I was at the COD so I know nothing about it. I know and don't ever deny fear, cow ppl have killed L*D 8v3 or whatever numbers you wanna throw around but the same has happened to you guys many times as well :coco: oh Gee I think I just posted something about yesterdays despise? or Did I forget to hit the submit key?
I always forget to keep track of how many of you guys we kill though so sorry I forgot to mention that part :(
I dunno in all honestly your the one that seems to be delusional not me. So enough said.

Let's set up a 4v4 of your BEST vs ours, or a 5v5. We've yet to lose a fight since I've been on Legends, I've not been involved in one loss yet. So, let's get this squashed icq is 455270185.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
you guys do know that Legends has a thread for pvp, right? anyone feel like talking about the specific topic of this thread?

H

Hi I'm Twinkie

Are you serious? Ok Moo Dizzle, first off are you pugs UO Girlfreind now? lol you sure do alot of talking for him...I'm obessed with pug. Yes because he clearly started Icqing me every chance he got? I mean you are speaking for LD like you have been there for along time...your a complete trammy, and which I have no clue why you are even speaking about pvp. You been in L*D for what all of 2 weeks? If he wants to spawn he can.....He loses a tounery then icqs me to tell me that he is grinding COD? How about you take you place and shut your mouth...In fact I dont EVER remeber you fighting us...but that could just be because your not actually fighting just dieing..Please refrain from speaking about things you know little about. (Just speaking the truth) Seriously when have u killed us 8v3 or anything close to it? I mean we don't even have 8 people in our guild....like i said delusional.

A

Aeyko

You lost yesterday 3v3 to AAFY. You and William died, schizo ran away. You have had a loss.

Well a 3v3 where one person we had was on a stealth character that couldn't tele where those guys were teling all over. I'll gladly fight anyone of them 1v1 and demolish them, they are ViP! members from Atl that I have beaten all before. Recentl;y Mr Jerry Austin ate it pure, not a single one of them will duel me, so please don't bring lackluster pvpers to my attention, they will run until they have one person ahead of the pack........ Me, Nate,Cal, and company have demolished these guys for years now.

Necro/Tom

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Are you serious? Ok Moo Dizzle, first off are you pugs UO Girlfreind now? lol you sure do alot of talking for him...I'm obessed with pug. Yes because he clearly started Icqing me every chance he got? I mean you are speaking for LD like you have been there for along time...your a complete trammy, and which I have no clue why you are even speaking about pvp. You been in L*D for what all of 2 weeks? If he wants to spawn he can.....He loses a tounery then icqs me to tell me that he is grinding COD? How about you take you place and shut your mouth...In fact I dont EVER remeber you fighting us...but that could just be because your not actually fighting just dieing..Please refrain from speaking about things you know little about. (Just speaking the truth) Seriously when have u killed us 8v3 or anything close to it? I mean we don't even have 8 people in our guild....like i said delusional.
Alright, Twinkie, this is moo drizzle, you need to get ur facts straight before you can even speak buddy... Have a nice day:thumbup:

L

lady_pearl

yes, matter of fact, it is..... PvP tournament held on 9/21 at the EM built arena somewhere in Felucca, which is not what a whole lot of this is now about
Sorry Devils :blushing: I moved my chatter over to the pvp thread :thumbup::thumbup:

H

Hi I'm Twinkie

Alright, Twinkie, this is moo drizzle, you need to get ur facts straight before you can even speak buddy... Have a nice day:thumbup:
my bad...Moo, Foo, Joo, Doo, Roo...........I knew it was Amy. :twak:

H

Hi I'm Twinkie

yes, matter of fact, it is..... PvP tournament held on 9/21 at the EM built arena somewhere in Felucca, which is not what a whole lot of this is now about
Your right, but was it really ever about that....Just sounded like abunch of excuses and crying to me.

Uriah Heep

Grand Poobah
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
LOL

I think the Helios topic has run its course anyway.

To be continued in the proper place...

*snap*

Status
Not open for further replies.