• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Fiction] Meanwhile in Felucca (part 3)

K

Kayne

Lord Herbert Luxford looked at his son in disgust, "They got away!" he yelled. "I just got the report, the transport our mercenaries were supposed to intercept arrived in Britain. And we didn't get any of it's cargo! There were some really nice items in there..."

Harry looked at his feet and stammered, "I'm sorry dad. I just couldn't find enough people to recruit for the mission."

"Excuses, excuses! You will have to do better next time son," Herbert said. "I have a promising new lead already. So get your act together!"

"I won't let you down dad," Harry said as he walked out the room.

Source: Meanwhile in Felucca

LeBaiton

New Player Protector
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RE: [EM Fiction] Meanwhile in Felucca (part 2)

Fridays are just lousy days for me to attend :)

RE: [EM Fiction] Meanwhile in Felucca (part 3)

... but I'll try and be there this time around...

PJay

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
OMG lol Food Buying. Pressie Buying, Wrapping day! Yikes ill have a busy day if im to attend this one!

demonlawyer

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
I tried and gave up on this. Went to Brit and found others who couldn't work out what to do from there. I know there was something about a boat but when I could see loads of people struggling I felt it wasn't worth the aggravation, and also the fact that it felt a little uncomfortable running around with reds (reds in towns!! Boy have times changed)