• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Who is Sorgrus The Vile… How to find him…

E

EMOrix

January 10, 2015
7:00 pmto8:00 pm

After an altercation with Sorgrus The Vile in an area out of the ordinary, people were left with no clue…

The only things that people could understand was that something was going on between Sorgrus and Minax. Who was really Sorgrus and where he was hiding was still a mystery… Not long after our altercation he vanished in the sand after digging.

This time the mission will be to try to anything, in Trinsic, that could lead us to clue on the “Who” is Sorgrus and “Where” can we find him before he does something bad against us Britannians or to any living in our realm.

I would ask everybody this time to meet outside the Castle Blackthorn, at the bridge, where I will meet you. I will give you direction and then will let you go by yourselves. After about 30 mins I will come back to gathered what you got and we can decide what to do next with what we have.

Sign: Bernard Commander of The Templar of the Alliance

——————————————————————————————————–

Meet outside Blackthorn Castle, in front of the bridge, on January 10th 2015 @ 7pm PST to get the instruction on where to look at in Trinsic.

Continue reading...