EM Event Tomorrow

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!
D

Deb

Seems the new little blue books inform us of an event happening.
They are locked down in various towns. The event is tomorrow
at 4pm PST, which is definitely too early for this working gal. I
get off at 5 :(.

Seems Napa might be going into a battle of some kind. good luck
to all who can make it.

Out if Curiousity do we have a News Reporter? Looking at
the other shards..they all seem to have one or two.

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 13, 2002
Green Mt State - Vt
We can see our EM's sure do not know Napa main playing schedules nor do they seem to want to know or ask. How many events have Ever been run @ 4p PST?? Well I can tell you None. Most if not all have been run between 7 & 9 PST, heck most kids from school (least mine) have barely made it home from after hr school activities (Sports practice, games, group meetings, or East Coast Supper & etc) by then. Seriously what are you thinking? With this time frame, you will be lucky to have a hand full or players, now that will be IF you're lucky. If the EMs are going to run events at times like these then you will need to run 2 events on each shard as origionally posted back awhile ago, for if not, you think you were blasted on hand out event items before by some grumpy people, this will really stir the natives. We all like events, but make them practical times when most of a shard is around. I myself miss many or get in on the last few minuits because of my work sched., but thats my problem & I accept it. But this time frame here is way off base, I do hope you reconsider times for events on napa, for the good of all. Ty

G

Gawin

Oh man are you already crying about snake crying!!! this is getting old

Snakeman

Grand Inquisitor
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 13, 2002
Green Mt State - Vt
Gotta love them Trolls posters huh Fish. They don't like things that make sense.

I just put them in ignore & don't have to read them :sleep2:

E

Elbryan Uthador

Look it's a fool and his snake. Now let Millie shows up in this thread we will have the trinity of event whiners in one place.

I think that would explode the shard...or at least give me a headache from all their whining and complaining.

E

Elbryan Uthador

We can see our EM's sure do not know Napa main playing schedules nor do they seem to want to know or ask. How many events have Ever been run @ 4p PST?? Well I can tell you None. Most if not all have been run between 7 & 9 PST, heck most kids from school (least mine) have barely made it home from after hr school activities (Sports practice, games, group meetings, or East Coast Supper & etc) by then. Seriously what are you thinking? With this time frame, you will be lucky to have a hand full or players, now that will be IF you're lucky. If the EMs are going to run events at times like these then you will need to run 2 events on each shard as origionally posted back awhile ago, for if not, you think you were blasted on hand out event items before by some grumpy people, this will really stir the natives. We all like events, but make them practical times when most of a shard is around. I myself miss many or get in on the last few minuits because of my work sched., but thats my problem & I accept it. But this time frame here is way off base, I do hope you reconsider times for events on napa, for the good of all. Ty

Whine +1. Oh noes an online event that I can't attend....the world is going to end. Why don't you think of people you aren't in your time zone some, instead of your ME ME ME ME attitude.

D

Deb

Whine +1. Oh noes an online event that I can't attend....the world is going to end. Why don't you think of people you aren't in your time zone some, instead of your ME ME ME ME attitude.
OMG People...did any of you read Snakeman's post? He wasn't complaining
about him missing the event and yes he misses quite a few due to his
work hours....but 4pm PST seems alittle unrealistic when most people work
till 5 on the west coast.
My God grow the hell up!!!
Mods please lock this thread as this has turned into another Troll Fest
by the little trolls.

P.S. Learn how to spell.

E

Elbryan Uthador

by the little trolls.

P.S. Learn how to spell.

It is all the same, running two events because others cannot attend. Many people have missed events due to the timing, big deal. If you play this game just for the events, that is really sad.

P.S. It was a grammatical error, not a spelling error.

FAIL!

Petra Fyde

Peerless Chatterbox
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jan 5, 2001
A few points, to all the posters in this thread. Pick out the one that applies to you:

1. Has it occurred to anyone that with EA taking greater control of the EM program this time the EM's may not have a choice as to when they run an event?

2. Attacking everyone who expresses an opinion you do not share is not very community building. Can we have less hostility please?

3. We would be delighted to appoint a reporter for Napa, We have just one small problem. No volunteers for the position.

Bella Morte

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Jun 3, 2008
I WIN STRATICS! @_@
by the little trolls.

P.S. Learn how to spell.
Snakeman:
We can see our EM's sure do not know Napa main playing schedules nor do they seem to want to know or ask.
Gods, Deb, he was back to his typical whine about the EMs in the first line.

By the way, you're not one who should jump on someone else's spelling...

"Mods! Mods! Lock our thread mods so we can get our little boo-hoo posts onto the forum without anyone telling us to stfu!"

S

Sunrise

:cheerleader:

WoW finally..the golden days of stratics board on Napa vallery are back....Wheres me ale....napa needed a good throw down...and here its coming :D

Btw..I do agree with snakeman..4pm??? dang..