• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] The mysterious disappearance of Lady Rose. (Final)

Frarc

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

The mysterious disappearance of Lady Rose

The Final.​

Ones again the citizens of Britania where asked to help with the search of the missing Lady Rose.
Nachtalb found some new traces for Balthazar and handed him out a map with places where Lady Rose was seen.
Balthazar want to solve disappearance because he gave his word to Lady Roses family to find her.We meet Balthazar again at the counselors hall in Britain.
This time we would find the Lady.We already gone trough a lot to find a trace of her.
And we where sure another difficult road was awaiting us.
But we where sure to find Lady Rose today.
Balthazar opened up gates to all kinda locations. At each location groups of monsters where waiting us to stop us in our search.
One monster even more deadly then the other.The battles where hard and fierce. I could describe them but sometimes a picture says more then a thousand words.​

But our hero's did not give up.
They where determined to find Lady Rose.​

I'm a old man and my bones are not in good shape as they use to be.
I had to leave to rest.
I knew all the people with Balthazar would keep going till they found Lady Rose.​

When i woke up this morning i went to find the latest news on Lady Rose.
I found my friend Garm who also was at the search.
They had indeed found Lady Rose.
The news was not that pleasant as i had hoped for.
They found Lady Rose remains somewhere inside the hedge maze.
We where too late!
Garm showed me the final resting place of the Lady.
We all tried our best to find her.​

A statue of the Lady is placed at the house inside the hedge maze.​

Maybe we should all go to this statue and pray and touch the statue.
And have a moment of silence for all the good people, friends and family we have lost in our life's.
Take home one of these small statue and give it a special place.
And now and then we have a look at this statue and remember all those wonderful people we have lost.
Remember all the good times we had with them.
Sometimes.....Life is too short.... Just like for Lady Rose.​

New Frarc, Drachenfels News reporter.

N

Nightowl DF

I *love* your Storys Frarc and here is the BEST of all : I'm a old man and my bones are not in good shape as they use to be.....:lol: