• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed [EM Event] The link…The 9 royal cities and Cove?

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
March 30, 2015
7:30 pmto8:30 pm

After some intensive research around the 9 Royal Cities, perhaps there is a link or the things referred as the Keys will bring us to a superior level in our investigation.

I would like every Templar that were involve in that research to meet at the Blackthorn Courtyard to get all gathered information together and report it to Heckles.

Hopefully we will be able to proceed to the next step of the investigations and get to know what is happening that is so much important between the 9 cities and Cove.

I will once again not be there as I tasked Heckles to that matter, but I expect all of you to be there and as usual lined up and NOT LATE.

Sign: Bernard Templar Grand Master

——————————————————————————————————————

March 30th, 2015 @ 7:30pm pst in Blackthorn Castle Courtyard to meet with Heckles.

INSTRUCTION TO FIND THE KEYS prior to Monday March 30th event:

1 “Protector Of Secret” are keeping the 9 keys.

They are keeping the keys as they are protecting it with clues. So if you understand the clues and follow what they say, you will find an Item which will come out of the ordinary at that location.

2 “Protector Of Secret” appear only when the respective city mark is found.

The Protector are hiding either in a Tavern or in a INN.

3 When the mark is found the protector will guide you to the key.

Same as #1 the protectors give clues that guide you to the Item. The Item will be in the SAME city as the protector is in. Which mean the clue that a protector tell you in Vesper will lead you to the clue of Vesper.

4 The keys will help you to decipher the code to open the unknown.

When you find a key, it is important that you note the city in which you are and the name of the item you found in that city. FOR EXAMPLE if you found a candle in cove you should write down: Cove – candle.

5 The protectors are hiding in the 9 royal cities, but appear only when the respective mark of that city is found.

Same as #2.

6 The code is known to be one word.

The item name and the mark in Cove will help you to find the password that will be use to enter the supposedly door.

I do believe that is what I understand from those 6 instructions that were found.

Continue reading...