• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] The Jolly Baker Grand Opening in Yew!

• Thread starter Pacific EM Feed
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pacific EM Feed

January 26, 2014
6:00 pmto7:00 pm
Yes, It is coming the grand opening of "The Jolly Baker" in Yew center of town!
"The Jolly Baker" used to be one of the best baker in the region, but with the population migrating to bigger business center, it lost a bit of its fame and people tend to forgot about it, but I am here to save it and am re-opening it bigger and better! I have 2 assistant Mildred and Miranda. Myself the master chef, Mildred my assistant cook and Miranda the salesperson.
Everyone is so excited! Hopefully it will bring more people. After some disturbing event from Architects strike and the low traffic around here. I am confident that I can bring more people. With that incredible find of an old cookbook I can be only famous!
Grand Opening Menu: Muffins for everyone!
If I can get the ingredients on time, no worries I got the situation under control my assistant Mildred is getting them for me, it will be a lot of fun and food for everyone!

Signed: Evan, The Master Chef of The Jolly Baker
=========================================================================
Jan. 26th (Sunday) 6pm pst at "The Jolly Baker" in Yew . Let's have fun and a lot of muffins!
*See the map below for the exact location in YEW.

Yew center of town near Heartwood entrance.

Continue reading...