• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM EVENT - Sunday 3rd July - Dawn to Dusk Part 4

Escaflowne

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
"The Fourth event in the Dawn To Dusk series.

The Rebellion separated and declared war on the Kingdom. Fynn Barrett and the Rebels failed to resurrect Queen Dawn and were jailed in King Blackthorn's Dungeon. They managed to break out but how will this crushing defeat affect their resolve? Is this the end of the Rebellion?

Note: This event takes on the point of view of the Rebellion; so it's probably best to leave royalist characters at home, or play a very strong undercover role."

When? Sunday 3rd July 7pm UTC / 8pm UK Time
Where? Gather Court of Truth in Yew

Dawn To Dusk Part 4 - Going Black? (RP & Fight)

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
was fun, although i got a wierd statue that looks like an easter island head, but is called a dartboard?!
If you stuck around after the event Mesanna turned up and fixed all the drops.

"An Effigy Of King Blackthorn Sculpted By Europa's Rebellion"

Katrina Blade

Adventurer
If you stuck around after the event Mesanna turned up and fixed all the drops.

"An Effigy Of King Blackthorn Sculpted By Europa's Rebellion"
Ah sadly my psychic ability failed me and after everyone left I didnt realise mesanna(?) was coming to fix things! Oh and I have a real life as well, so couldnt stay logged in :(

Will have to try and page a GM I guess.

Alex"Drake Iron Heart"CS

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
After every event, its recommended that you always go to the Councelors/EMs place, for any news you might of missed or in case of such drop being broken and needing a fix.
Dont bother calling an GM they wont be able to do it, has to be Mesanna herself who changes the name I think.
Maybe ask Emile Layne, he might be able to take it off your hands and hand it over to the Dark lady for you and give it back.
You can always sell them drop to someone also, but having the name wrong is only worth half!!!! Kidding!! :p

Best of luck

Katrina Blade

Adventurer
After every event, its recommended that you always go to the Councelors/EMs place
You can always sell them drop to someone also, but having the name wrong is only worth half!!!! Kidding!! :p

Best of luck
Thanks, I dont know where the Councellor/EM place is, could you tell me please for next time?

Surely it will be worth more, its the only one not correctly named making it one of a kind rather than 1 of 20 :D :D : D