• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[EM Event] Skara Brae Patrol continue… What is next?

• Thread starter Pacific EM Feed
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
P

Pacific EM Feed

April 30, 2014
6:00 pmto7:00 pm

Ruben starting to feel some weird symptoms decide to write a message to post on the City Bulletin Board:

Dear Skara Brae Citizen,

For now a week… maybe more past…

City have been carefully patrolled and citizen feel safer, that is what we think.

Unfortunately, the situation didn't really get any better… seems like happening keeps increasing… I think what needs to be done is perhaps continuing to patrol the street as well as paying more attention to detail around all of us. To gather any clues that could lead us to any reason or cause of all that… As we can all see this thing can spread out, I fear the worst if it didn't already happen…The propagation to other cities.

What I suggest is tha...

*Leave the paper unsign and incomplete and go rest to the nearest Inn as his strange feeling amplify...*

======================================================================================

In a different location at about same time:

Terance Royal Adviser go meet with Bernard Head of the town guard.

"Bernard, to the order of the King himself... He would like you to go and meet with some citizens of Britannia"

"Is there a problem in any of our city? Can you tell me more about it?" Said Bernard.

"There seems to be something like an epidemic of some sort in Skara Brae and something needs to be done." reply Terance.

"When and where should I go? Any detail of the current situation?"

Terance reply: "In 6 days at the Counselor hall in Britain sir. I am not sure about the detail but citizen and governors will be able to brief you."

"Thank you very much Terance, I will make sure to go and tell the King that I will write him a report as soon as the investigation is done."

Then... Terance left Bernard's office and return to his duty...

Meet with Bernard head of the town guard at Brit EM/Counselor Hall on April 30th at 6pm PST to discuss the matter and see what is the best thing to do next...

Continue reading...