• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Site Feed EM Event : Sept 29th @ 5 pm EST : Story Night!

UO News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You begged. You pleaded. You threatened. I told you that you didn’t need me to run THIS event, but you persisted. And, hereby setting a really bad precedent, I’ve given in.

On the evening of the 29th, I will be hosting Story Night. It will NOT be in a guard zone. It will be in a house that I own, but I’ll only toss you out if you try to kill the person telling the story, or try to disrupt the story telling by spamming.. Sound Siege-like enough for you?

If you have a story to tell, but can’t make it to Story Night, please send your tales, poems, etc to me. Either drop it in the mailbox, or email it.

Continue reading...